Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Liverpool, United Kingdom

Best chocolate spread ever

No dessert or breakfast can go wrong with Nutella - I've never even looked at the cheaper "knock-off" versions of Nutella - this is the real deal! Perfect with toasts, waffles and pancakes, for baking...or obviously, straight out of the jar!

Oh my geee!!!

I try not to buy this too often because I will literally wake up in the middle of the night and eat it with a spoon!!! Lol it’s delish on its own or on waffles, toast pancakes, even in milkshakes!!!

Très bon produit!

J'apprécie vraiment cette tartinade, elle est délicieuse, surtout sur des rôties le matin! Je recommande ce produit sans hésiter et j'en achète depuis des années.

GREAT product!

I would definitely buy this again! I would recommend it to everyone! Great taste love it. I love hazelnuts/chocolate! My family loves it also we buy it with our groceries all the time.

July 19, 2019

Perfect for chocolate lovers!

Nutella spread is great for chocolate lovers out there who wants some spread on a piece of bread. The consistency is thick and full of hazelnut chocolate, and its taste is divine. I eat it on crepes and waffles so it is a favorite topping!

Breakfast Staple!

Having children who can be picky, having Nutella allows for a sure fire way to get them fed and off to school without any arguments over what to eat for breakfast. Thanks for making my mornings easier!

Saskatchewan, Canada

I will continue to buy this product its so yummy!

So creamy and delicious! My kids eat it all the time! Spreads with ease and definitely worth the money. It is slightly pricey but will buy again and again

The best

Yes!!! I looove this product. Magical taste and great value. You can always find it on sale. I already have it in my pantry. This product is #1 for me!!!! 😊

Amazing

If I ever crave chocolate, I always eat Nutella. It has a nice texture and amazing smell too! It’s never too sweet which is what I like most about it.

United States

My go to bedtime snack!

Every night I put Nutella on rice crackers with strawberries and it is delicious! Hits the spot for snacking and sweet! And it’s always a treat to lick the spoon to get every bit of it :)