Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Amazing !

I love Nutella , very tasty and you can put on anything. The best way to get every last drop, is once you’ve finished the container, scoop some ice cream in it have that Nutella flavour ice cream ☺️

Devon, United Kingdom

It’s Nutella what’s your day...

Haven’t met one person who doesn’t like nutella, amazing for baking, toast or even just to eat of the spoon!!

Good way to tempt a child to eat anything

Who doesn’t love this ❤️

Do i really need to say anything about Nutella? Lol didn’t think so. 😍 this is like heaven in a jar. It’s a staple at everyone’s place. Bad mood? This will help. Sudden craving? Nutella to the rescue. It’s the perfect bread spread ever

October 18, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Who doesn’t love Nutella?

I could literally eat this out of the jar with a spoon. The smell and taste is incredible. Nothing beats Nutella on a pancake! Not expensive and would buy over and over again!

October 17, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Nut Free Version?

My daughter LOVES Nutella!! Nutella on bananas, Nutella & strawberry sandwiches etc! I used to buy a nut free version from a different company and just wish Nutella had an option as well! Redundant I know but how great it would be to send to school!!

October 17, 2019
    Rotherham, United Kingdom

Delicious

Love this hazelnut chocolate spread it’s yummy with anything especially pancakes and bananas! My kids love it on toast and chocolate sandwiches too but I prefer it on desserts for sure

October 16, 2019
    Arizona, United States

Nutella is addicting!

Now that I've bought nutella I can't seem to keep it in the house! Seriously kids, everyone simply loves the stuff! Can you guys make it in a bigger jar please already! Lol seriously we really do love nutella!

October 16, 2019
    Rochdale, United Kingdom

Treat it like a luxury!

I grew up having nutella as part of my breakfast, spread on bread with a glass of milk!
    I still have it to this day and the quality has still been so amazing, its decadent. Though being more health-conscious, I've made sure to treat it like a luxury, a treat I'll give myself at times, which just makes it more special!

October 15, 2019

Not the most nutritious but kicks the chocolate craving

Definitely not the most nutritious product as they claim to advertise. Lots of sugar but fun to eat with fruits or a quick sweet treat especially if you are having a chocolate craving or on a crepe. I usually bribe my kids to eat veggies with it

October 14, 2019

Must have

If this is not a staple in your house, you need to go and purchase it. Make it a staple! Seriously, every household should have Nutella on hand at all times. Great for sandwiches, crackers, toast, fruit, baking, or even on a spoon! It's just as versatile as peanut butter, but tastes so much better. Everything's better with a splash of Nutella!