Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

August 14, 2019

I would buy this product again

I love the taste and smell of Nutella spread and it can be used in a lot of recipes- especially one of my favourite snacks peanut butter, Nutella banana roll ups.

East Sussex, United Kingdom

Love it

I love Nutella on everything I like having toast ,pancakes and baking with it and also melting it and putting it in smoothies. I have about five huge jars in my cupboard.

United States

Nutella Hazelnut Spread

I like the taste and smell of Nutella Hazelnut spread and it can be used in a lot of recipes. It's a great alternative to plain peanut butter and it's smooth and creamy and not to sweet.

1.5/5

Too Sweet

I normally have a sweet tooth, but I find Nutella far too sweet. It always leaves my teeth hurting, and it drowns out anything you put it on. Overall, not a fan.

Bedford, United Kingdom

Grrst

This product is a favourite morning product in my family, I always buy 2 kg tube, as it goes really fast and everyone enjoy it. Great for morning breakfast with toast. Great taste and enjoyable morning

Kids love it

Well it’s a great treat for kids many ways to use it and it always taste great and the kids always love it any time of day.!!!!!!.............................................

Stockport, United Kingdom

Who doesn't like

I just love it my kids love it everyone I no loves it , it taste amazing and I dont really no what more to say it's great on pancakes, it's great on bread it's great on ice cream and it's great to eat it on a spoon Haha

August 13, 2019

This product is always on my pantry shelf!

I love nutella way more than peanut butter. I think my kids have nutella and banana sandwiches a couple times a week at least! I love nutella with my fruit, mmm so delish! There isnt a better fruit dip out there in my opinion.

Yummy chocolate paste

It is the only chocolate paste between all brands that i like and can eat. There is a secret in the flavour that makes you feel happy and want more. When i was a child i used to make a sandwich of nutella with pita bread. Nowadays i make crepes with nutella banana and strawberry. My friend makes a nutella cake and it’s the best cake i ever ate in my life! Hide it from your children if you want it for yourself! Watch out your sugar only!

Georgia, United States

Nutella is so much love

Sweet in the right amount and great for breakfast or dessert. So creamy that you can spread in the softest slice of bread without breaking it. Love to eat it with fruits or just pure with a spoon.