Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Good chocolate spread

This is our family’s favorite chocolate spread. We have tried different brands but always come back to Nutella for its perfect chocolate taste. It has a nutty flavor that we enjoy. It’s good on toast, waffles, on ice cream, in desserts, on pancakes and just anywhere you want that chocolate touch! Try it and you will adopt it!

Yumminess

Everybody in our house loves Nutella from putting it on toast to pancakes and beyond I’ve even caught the kids spooning it out of the jar whatever you think will match it works wonders

Mouthwatering

I can eat Nutella for the rest of my life and not get tired of it. This is the one product that is always been rich in taste, easily available and also at a reasonable price. They said once you go Nutella you never go back#nutellalove

Pantry staple

It’s a sad day when we run out of Nutella. We love it on toast & in overnight oats with peanut butter. Sometimes just eat it out of the jar with a spoon 🤷🏻‍♀️

Classic breakfast option

Nutella is always a go to option for crepes and toast. An essential for breakfast. Even putting some on bananas is excellent. You cannot go wrong by having some at home.

Love it!

I’m religious consumer of Nutella, they just make my mornings yummy, it’s so creamy and flavourful, I don’t even want to try a different brand because I think the price is correct and affordable.

I really love Nutella.

I really love Nutella, it has an amazing flavor, it's ideal for a quick snack or an after-dinner dessert, to eat at any time of the day.I like a lot Nutella.

A must in my house

Nutella has been a staple in my house for years. My son uses it on so many thing. Pancakes with Nutella are a common meal in my house. Cut up some strawberries and bananas and add 🍫 chips to the pancakes makes it so delicious.

Miam !

Que dire d'autre que ce produit est juste délicieux, que sa doit avec des fruits, sur une toast ou à la cuillère il est parfait !! Je ne trouve pas sa trop sucré non plus !

Mmmm!

Who doesn't love a different topping on toast? It's light and tastes amazing! It tastes good on its own with a spoon ( I know very dangerous on the waist) or with peanut butter. Mmmm!