Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

March 20, 2019

Its thick

I wasn’t a huge fan of this product. I’m probably the only person who doesn’t like nutella but i found it super thick (even after mixing it super well) which made eating the toast a choir. Tried it on fresh bread as well still didn’t like it. I will be sticking with peanut butter.

What's not to love

Absolutely love Nutella and I love the fact that it's gluten free. I make protein balls that have Nutella in them and they one of my favourite treats!

Luv it

First off its not only goes, on your toast people. Have you ever made hot chocolate, it's like heaven ... Heaven !!! Or icing on a cake Hellllooo Margy, this is Gold !!!!

It delicious!!!

Well I am in love with the Nutella . The flavour it is amazing. You never will get another brand like that. I love to use with my fruits strawberries or bananas

Sooo good

MMMMMM Yummy, very good, even when you don't have anything to put it on. But especially good in a crepe with strawberries, could use this on pretty much anything or tons of baking

Yummy goodness!

Sometimes I have to control myself because I just want to eat it right out of the jar with a spoon. It's so good! I like to use it on bagels and pancakes/waffles or even in hot chocolate!

Addictive

It's the best, I can live on this bottle of heaven.
    The only problem is the acne it gives me later.

But when I start eating it, i cannot stop. Its addictive, sweet and all things good.

My s9ns fav toast spead

I recommend this product if u like hazelnut n chocolate flavor stuff as it prefect blend of them bothixed together this is my sons favorite spead for toast so it picky eater approved also

March 19, 2019

i would buy this product again!

I absolutely love nutella! its rich in taste and so smooth to spread on your toast! its also good for pancakes and other snacks. Its just a wonderful tasty spread! It is a little expensive so i always buy it when it goes on sale!

The best chocolate

Who can say anything wrong about Nutella?!?
    Nutella is so tasty! Nutella is soft and smooth. Great for breakfast, snack, lazy meal! You can never go wrong with Nutella!