Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Devon, United Kingdom

kids love it

We buy nutella every day kids and husbant love it tase very good sweet love that hazelnut every morning kids eating with toast bread , price not very exspencive

Wakefield, United Kingdom

Love it!

Love Nutella, I have eaten it since been a kid & I loved it when they did the collectable glasses to & I have still got them to this day. I have even got my husband into eating it. You can have it with a lot of things like on your toast,in porridge ect very tasty. We buy it on a regular basis and would definitely recommend to family & friends.

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Yummy

I love a slice of bread with plenty of Nutella ! Everyone should always have a jar ,hidden at home ! I personally hide mine as I don't like sharing it !

Derby, United Kingdom

The best!!

Absolutely my favourite, I love Nutella!! So nice on croissants/toast in morning for breakfast, definitely an essential for food shopping I would say!

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Essential

This an essential item on my weekly shopping list, I love it and the kids love it. I eat Nutella at any time of the day and adore it with fresh apple

North Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Delicious

This is a favourite in our house, the kids love it on toast and bagels or pancakes. For me it goes in my porridge. It is so versatile, i have used it in brownies and puddings too. We love it

United Kingdom

Good

I like it I wouldn’t eat it everyday but for a treat every now and then it’s fab plus you can use it for breakfast and snack I only buy it when it’s on offer

Can't live without Nutella Hazelnut Spread in my household

I'm a single Mom of a 14 year old daughter who is thankfully not allergic to nuts!!!! She loves Nutella Hazelnut Spread on everything she can have it on!! I'm in trouble if we run out and I've not replaced it with a new one by the next day!! I just wish it cost less to buy!! This is a loved product in my household!!
    Warning to parents if your child/children have this for breakfast make sure they brush their teeth and wash face and hands before going to school because of other peoples allergies thank you.

Carmarthenshire, United Kingdom

This spread does not disappoint

I buy this all the time for me and my children and is always my go to when making toast. It is so creamy and delicious. Chocolate and hazelnuts what not to love?

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Delicious hazelnut chocolate spread

It’s one of those perfect combinations for chocolate lovers of chocolate with nuts in a spread that you can use on toast or with fruit like bananas 🍌 or on ice cream. It’s a great snack when you don’t have much time to make anything or late at night after dinner.