Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

May 15, 2019

Is there another one?

My whole family l-o-v-e-s Nutella. We have tried different brands and names but not one taste close to the original. It goes with everything, toast, waffles, pancakes, cupcakes, cakes, or simply on a spoon as a treat.

Du nutella rien d’autre!

Chez-nous le nutella est indispensable ! Que ce soit au dejeuner ou pour une collation , les enfants (et les plus grands!) adorent! Une source d’energie .

May 14, 2019

Did someone say delicious chocolate spread I’m in!

Just wow! I mean just thinking about now as I’m writing the review I’m drooling. It’s just the best chocolate spread ever!! Hey forget spread take a spoon and dig in!! That with a delicious cup of milk made my day! I’ll tell you that thanks Nutella.

Nutella Hazelnut Spread

I love the taste of Nutella. Chocolate and hazelnuts, you cannot go wrong! It's great on a croissant for breakfast or on fruits as a simple treat. The price is worth it since it personally last me quite a while before I finish every last drop of its chocolatiness.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Nutella spread

Very tasty and great flavourful chocolate hazelnut spread. Love baking with this product and also great on toast. Would recommend Nutella spread to all my family and friends.

May 14, 2019

I would buy this product again and again

New taste is amazingly. I really will eat more and more. and wonderful experience with nutella. Amazing... delicious. taste of the god. My friends and my family liked so much. I’m in love. Whatever this is a product I’ll frequently buy. Nutella is delicious and new taste to.

Amazing!!!

My kids LOVE this!!!
    Great just on toast or waffles in the morning or a sandwich in the afternoon. Amazing for baking as well! Super creamy and chocolatey!
    My only wish is it was lactose and gluten free so I could enjoy it also.

My new vice

I hadn't used Nutella for years and just tried it again. I love it and put it on everything. My granddaughter is also a huge fan of Nutella and I always make sure I have ajar in the cupboard to satisfy both our cravings.

May 14, 2019

I always buy this product!

I always buy this product because it is the best hazelnut spread ever!!! The taste is incomparable!!! It is great with bread and pancakes! You have to try it!

Good choice for breakfast

Good choice for having a healthy breakfast and it’s get more delicious with butter and a cup of coffee, the price is not cheap and I think maybe cheaper price is better.