Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

A perfect sweet snack

I will definitely be purchasing this again. It provides a sweet snack it makes a great dip for fruit. It makes a great topping for toast and toasted bagels. The best price I have found this is at Costco.

My kids favorite

My kids love this stuff. I use it in my baking or even as an icing. The taste is smooth and creamy. Have tried other knock offs but not the same. It’s a little more pricey but worth it. Costco also sells it so it’s a better deal

What a treat

I love using nutella in so many ways.. But my favourite is probably just on a piece of nice fresh toasted bread. I usually start with 2 pieces and end up making 6 pieces of toast total , because I just can't stop.

Love it!

My secret addiction. Try it on a hot English muffin or with crackers.

I love it so much. My family loves it too.
    Some have recommended it with toast and peanut butter.

Yummy hazelnuts

Nutella is my favorite hazelnut spread - it is chocolatey, nutty, creamy and delicious. I use it on toast or in desserts. It has a wonderful taste and goes with everything.

May 13, 2019

We definitely recommend using Nutella at the breakfast time

We have bought one jar of this product ,the first jar went really fast but the we need to buy one more, I did try this actually and I did like it but it's not something that I would eat over and over again great product overal

New Jersey, United States

Nutela

I love me some chocolate but this hazelnut spread with cocoa is my #1. Gluten free it doesn't contain artificial colors. I fell in love when I crave it while pregnant with strawberries.plus goes with everything.

Love this product!!

You can use Nutella on almost anything. I have used it in baking, to make sandwiches,as a dip for fruit. The possibilities are endless. Love this product.

My grandbabies like it

I have bought two jars of this so far ,the first jar went really fast but the second one not as fast I did try this actually and I did like it but it's not something that I would eat over and over again great product overall

Heavenly

So tasty!! Good on toast, ice cream, waffles, pancakes! Get fancy and make hot chocolate with! Make make brownies with it! If you’ve got a sweet tooth the possibilities are endless!!