Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

July 19, 2019
    Texas, United States

Must have for kids 😂

We all love it on toast and with apple slices to pancakes 😍 must have for kids to eat can't live without it add to many more love to have more ideas to make with . But I find kids eating this with a spoon lol.

Nutella in my bellyyy

Only the best spread. I find it pretty nice and a good lil snack. Not the worst but also not the best price. I would make this product maybe less buttery if anything. I have rephrased time and time again

Paraíba, Brazil

This is Very good

I love Nutella! Its my favorite dessert,i like to invent some things with this,i like to put on the cookies,bread, croissant,and pancakes...its always my First Idea to buy Nutella

❤️

I have made brownies , cookies and spread it on bread or pancakes . My family loves it burn I try to eat in because it has too much sugar I try to avoid putting too much or encouraging to eat it a lot... just a thin spread does it once a week ... however, this taste divine ❤️

July 18, 2019

Tastes so good and I could finish one bottle a day

It tastes so good by itself but I personally love it on toast! If you love chocolate, you’re gonna love this great spread. It is very addictive and delicious!

July 18, 2019

Kids live it especially on pancakes

My children aged 5 and 2 years love it especially on their pancakes and waffles .I buy this brand exclusively as I know I can trust the guality of the product

Doncaster, United Kingdom

Indulgence in a jar

My absolute favourite I rid my gravings with this when I’m on a diet, I get my fix because of its calorie count. There is no other spread like it and I don’t think anything can top it.

California, United States

The holy grail of spread!

If you have never tried Nutella, then you are totally missing out. My daughter & I love it! Taste great on almost anything. Fruit, waffles, Ice cream, you name it. We always have it in our home.

Chocolatey, nutty goodness!

Nutella is life. Husband loves it. I love it. You can put it on anything! Perfect balance of chocolate and hazelnut - not too sweet either! We love it on crepes with fresh fruit, waffles and good ol’ Fashioned toast. We buy the 2 pack Costco for a really great price and huge size!

Tastes the best

Best thing ever. We use it every morning for breakfast. Tastes great and everyone loves it. Love the thick texture as well and would definitely recommend