Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Yummy in my tummy

Can’t go wrong with Nutella it’s the best hazelnut spread anybody could have I love it my husband loves it my family loves it everybody loves it yummy

Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Yummy, yummy 👍👍

Its really yummy, I am very picky for chocolate flavours can't eat just any but really like this flavour its soo yummy although mostly kids love it but adults also love it.

Leeds, United Kingdom

THE BEST CHOCOLATE SPREAD

The quality of nutella is just amazing.It tastes so delicious and i just keep eating it straight out of the jar, thats how much i love it.It just has this lovely taste and texture that i love.q

Leeds, United Kingdom

Brilliant

Love nutella so nice and can actually taste the hazelnut compared to cheaper chocolate spreads. Always reccomend nutella. Love it on crumpets and toasted croissants.

Manchester, United Kingdom

My favourite

Whats nog to love about Nutella! I have it with absolutely everything and no other brand beats it for me! It has a very nutty and chocolate taste and it’s amazing with toasts or just out of the jar with a spoon does the job lol

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Was delicious and would recommend

Was a very delicious and scrumptious product and would definitely recommend to all ,although if you have a Nut allergy you probably don’t try this for your own safety.has a rich taste to it.

Hackney, United Kingdom

Guilty pleasure

Amazing chocolate! I'm very guilty when needing a chocolate boost of robbing a spoonful hiding in the kitchen away from the kids! We've all been there haha.

July 16, 2019

I could eat this by the jar !!

Oooooooh Nutella, this is an absolute must have in our home! We love it on toast, crepes, rice krispie squares, and other desserts .. the list goes on. I couldnt imagine life without it ! ;)

Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

My kid won’t stop eating it!!

My 4 year old won’t stop eating it she has it on sarnies pancake, every morning she wakes up mum can I have a chocolate spread sarnie . Back from nursery mum can I have a chocolate spread sarnie . She loves it so much we have too make her eat some fruit before. !

Hampshire, United Kingdom

Amazing, can’t get enough of it!

This chocolate spread is amazing!!! It has the most delicious chocolate/hazelnut taste that feels so smoothly and velvety in your mouth. It’s great in a sandwich, on toast, on pancakes or simply straight from the jar!
    It lasts for ages too (not that it lasts long in our house) and sometimes you get a special jar that you can keep and use as a glass.