Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

September 08, 2013

When we use Nutella at home, it is like you are cheating but it is really a good source of protein. I love the taste and it is my go too. I would recommend it to any family with picky kids. I give you a thumbs up!!!!

September 05, 2013

I am a huge fan of Nutella! It tastes so yummy on toast or warmed a bit and used to dip fresh fruit in it. My kids love strawberries, grapes and pineapple dipped in warmed Nutella for their morning snack, or even for breakfast some days! I feel good about giving this product to my children and my husband and I both enjoy it too!

September 05, 2013

I love Nutella. It's taste is so good. I find I know use it instead of peanut butter.

September 04, 2013

Nutella is sooo good. It's so addicting, when you eat one spoon of it you just gotta have another! It's great on sandwiches for lunch, on crepes, waffles, just about anything. Very chocolatey and yummy.

3.2/5

September 03, 2013

My grand kids just love this product. If it was upt to my granddaughter Leia she'd eat it for lunch everyday.

September 03, 2013

Nutella has been in our household for years and year. It is always the same great taste.

September 02, 2013

So addicting... I dig a spoon into the tub and eat it for dessert!

September 02, 2013

I Love Nutella,I tried it on a roasted marshmallows this weekend best thing ever ,good on anything and everything....yummy

September 02, 2013

I love nutella! it is great on anything,and its good for breakfast,lunch,dinner,it is so addicting :)

September 01, 2013

I use Nutella on Sobey's Poppers, it is an awesome snack and reduces the carbs, as Poppers are almost carb free.