Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

City of Newport, United Kingdom

My secret pleasure!

My guilty pleasure is Nutella. I have it on everything, a thick dollop on toast with sliced banana, stirred into hot milk, or just eat out of the jar when I want a chocolate hit! Only 80 calories per teaspoon (15g portion) low fat too.

Peterborough, United Kingdom

The best spread!

I love using Nutella on toast and especially when I make pastries. It's very smooth and tastes great. You can use Nutella pretty much in any cheesecake or cake recipes.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Nutella

Great hazelnut taste, great texture and very very indulgent. It spreads well on toast, bagels and scones. I put some in my porridge with bananas and it tastes fab. A medium jar lasts ages but since I usually eat it with a spoon, not as long as it should!. This has just the right amount of hazelnut and it's smooth rich texture is to die for. Recommend using as a cake filler too.

England, United Kingdom

Who doesn't love nutella?

Who doesn't love Nutella?
    Honestly, one of my favourite things but I can t eat too much of it as it gets a bit sickly for me. I love to have it on pancakes or waffles. And even add it to protein shakes for a sweet treat. Just perfect and so versatile.

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

So good!

Love this stuff, so many uses! Either on toast, with a spoon straight from the jar, or stirred into hot milk to make an amazing drink!
    My kids love it too, so have it for treats

Caerphilly County Borough, United Kingdom

Best chocolate spread ever

Who doesn’t love Nutella. I can just eat it straight from the jar. It’s lovely on crumpets and pancakes. Yum yum! There is always a jar in the cupboard

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Nutella

It tastes amazing my son loves it on toast and pancakes its also good value its quite east to spread if left out of the fridge for a bit to soften up,

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

So tastey

Great size, this lasts my family for a while and my children have it often. It has many uses too can be used on sandwiches/toast or even as a ice cream topping!

January 29, 2020

Palm Oil

We had been using this product for years. We love the taste and the texture. Unfortunately, once we found out it was made by using bPalm Oil, we decided to find an alternative that didn't use Palm Oil.

January 29, 2020

The best

I’ve been eating this stuff my whole life. It’s rich and creamy and isn’t too sweet. From desserts to toast, this stuff is heaven. And the best part, the quality has never changed. It has tasted the same since I was a kid. Delish.