Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Derby, United Kingdom

Yummy chocolate spread

Tried a lot of other products but always go back to Nutella. Really smooth and creamy always end up eating it straight out of the jar! Great on toast or with peanut butter!

Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

Yummy

I’ve been consuming this jar of gorgeous velvety chocolate for many a year, on a spoon with biscuits crepes just add banana or strawberries is just heaven. On toast or in a sandwich is also good

Wrexham, United Kingdom

Definitely worth the try!

I actually eat this off the spoon! I have spoonfuls, i can't wait to put on it on toast! Straight from the spoon! Better than any other spread and it gets your chocolate craving instantly!

United Kingdom

Best thing on toast

Love Nutella. It’s a real indulgence for me. I love it on toast or in my porridge, it’s absolutely delicious! I just wish it was fewer calories because then I’d be able to eat it every single day.

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

defo buy this again

we love this product as this is a must have in our house its great on toast cakes biscuits or even straight out the jar with a spoon which is often how i find my daughters sat munching away on a jar 2 spoons with big smiles on their faces

Leeds, United Kingdom

Yummy

Love love love Nutella. Perfect for having on bread, toast, pancakes or just eating it from the jar. My favourite is making cookies and putting Nutella in the middle. Always a big hit in our home.

Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

I love nutella.

Nutella is delicious on toast, the taste, texture, smell everything about it works for me.
    It works well in cakes, on pancakes, oatmeal or strawberries.
    It's a product I will always buy.

Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Kids love it I dont 😂

My children love nutella, they have it on toast, sandwiches and pancakes. They would probably have it on everything if tbey could. I on the other hand find it a very nutty taste and sickly. The price can be on the high side compared to other alternatives.

Richmond upon Thames, United Kingdom

Chocolate- what more can i say....

Okay so nutella is my most naughty treat, i keep a secret jar next to my bed with a spoon, i do like it on toast but prefer it strait from the jar with a spoon, its got a lovely Moorish flavour and spreads really easily compared to some spreads. My whole family love this spread.

United Kingdom

The best chocolate spread

This is the best chocolate spread in the market. I could eat ounces of this without getting tired. You can use it in almost all the desserts or just with a toast or eat with a spoon. I love it and would definitely recommend it!!