Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Lancashire, United Kingdom

Omg

I have at least 2 jars of this at a time in my house my kids even though they are grown up they love it ..I often make cakes and cheesecakes with this this is very naughty but so so nice

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Just amazing!!

I could just eat this off a spoon!! It is great to have in the cupboard and the kids love it in their porridge!! It is just so versatile and yummy at the same time - I couldn’t be without it!!

Brent, United Kingdom

Amazing what’s not to love

By far my favourite spread can have it on On everything and anything from cakes to toast to your morning croissant’s I absolutely love this and brought weekly with my shopping

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Mmmmmmmm

I absolutely love this spread! I literally eat it with a spoon! My kids prefer this spread to al others and it literally last maybe 3 days in my house! I really don’t know what they do differently to other spreads the same but I honestly never had anything better!

Nutella spread

I a soluetly lobe nutella. I dip pretzels in it for a snack. Love the creamy cosistancy. Tastes great on toast or spread on pancakes. I love filling sugar cookies with Nutella at christmas time

North East Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Love love love this product

I love the nutty taste of this spread and so do all the children it’s perfect for a quick breakfast before school if your running late. It’s lovely on toast or can be used for hot chocolate and cakes. The uses are endless.

Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Devine on Crumpets!

I absolutely love this spread it is so creamy yet still has a nutty taste. I love it on warm crumpets. You can also make a gorgeous chocolate cheesecake with it.

November 27, 2019

Always a staple at our house

This is practically a food group of its own at our place. It's one of those things that can't run out. I grew up in Germany, where this is a very common item, and since I've always bought it, everyone in my family loves it. I usually have to ration it so it doesn't disappear in a week.

Trafford, United Kingdom

Yummy

An absolute favourite in my house, to pop on toast to crumpets, to melt and dip marshmallows in, to dip breadsticks in, or even to just dig a spoon on. Love the taste it packs so much flavour and is fantastic value for money, always has a great use by date ( not that it lasts long in my house) but the possibility’s of using this are endless. Our favourite is to make a Nutella cheesecake.....yummy absolutely Devine. If you haven’t tried this yet then you need to

England, United Kingdom

I am happy when eat it

When I have bad mud I always take it from my fridge, I tried a lot of different chocolate spread but this one is the best! So tasty soft and nutty!!!!