Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Omg!

Best guilty pleasure! Once toy stat I cannot stop. If yiu Louvre chocolate and hazelnut this is the spread for you!!! Highly recommend this for your sweet tooth needs.

Rotherham, United Kingdom

Yummy

The best chocolate spread out there in my opinion. Tastes lovely with toast, pancakes and strawberries. And smells delicious too. Unfortunately if you have a not allergy it’s not for you as my little brother had a reaction from this so be careful.

Norfolk, United Kingdom

Nice and creamy

Really nice chocolate hazelnut spread nice and creamy and just the right sweetness beautiful on bread or my children like it on there toast they can demolish the jar within 2 days so I think it proves it’s nice and a winner with the kids jars are very big so lots to go around I think it’s priced ok as there’s different sizes so different prices you don’t have to spend loads

Yummm!!

Nutella has such a great taste. I eat it on my chocolate chip waffles for breakfast and it is such a sweet treat. When restaurants use Nutella in their products I want to buy it right away. So good

Richmond upon Thames, United Kingdom

Yummy!

Oh I love Nutella! Actually who doesn't? It is so yummy and delicious and it has a strong nutty flavour plus it can be used for breakfast or as a snack. Just spread some chocolate on a bread!

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Easy snack spread

This is the easiest breakfast spread for my kids on school days . When ever they have this on toast the breakfast is finished in minutes instead of e reminding them to eat quickly. I also use on pancakes.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Nutty

Very nutty flavor. The chocolate is so soft and smooth so easy to spread on the toast. Ideal treat if you want somethin tasty, nutty and chocolate in one place.

Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom

Just Love Nutella

I first came across Nutella in Italy many years ago, it was the Italian breakfast, its great on bread alone but iv even dolloped some into porridge and i have been guilty of just having some on a spoon.

England, United Kingdom

Hazelnut heaven

I love Nutella and so do my kids we love anything made with hazelnut paste it’s a delicious flavour especially on hot waffles or with a homemade Carmel tart

Leeds, United Kingdom

Good quality, good to calm you down

Great product, especially when women need some chocolate! I love just binging on it! Definately buy again as loved it so much but perhaps for just a treat instead.