Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Lewisham, United Kingdom

Tasty

Nutella has been a favourite of mine since my childhood and the flavour is indisputably amazing. Can simply be spread on toast or used to make creative deserts. Highly recommended!!

Kent, United Kingdom

Cupboard essential

I know there’s lots of different cheaper versions of this but none of them quite beat this one. Always have this on toast before my lectures and it’s even better with ice cream and bananas

West Sussex, United Kingdom

Nice taste

Thes product is on the expensive side for what it is but gas a nice taste. Found it quite thick and gloopy but was good to add to pancakes when warm I thin that I would recommend but only As warm accompaniment. Cold in a sandwich I dislike the spread

Devon, United Kingdom

So many have tried and failed to replicate. Unique!

I just love this. There are so many alternatives in the supermarkets but none of them ever really match up. This is the ultimate in comfort food. You can't beat banana, custard and nutella as a quick winter treat.

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Beautiful

Definitely one if my favourites. Silky chocolate spread, perfect on toast, bread and pancakes, and makes a great Christmas hot chocolate! Definitely try some.

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Family favourite

Firm family favourite! Always good for a snack, breakfast or even a Nutella hot chocolate! ( if your down to the last teaspoon & scrapings round the edge of the jar warm some milk add it to the jar as long as it’s not 2 hot shake well pour into a cup & warm up & voila Nutella hot chocolate)

November 29, 2019

Tastes great but healthy choice?

Nutella is a great treat for afternoon or evening but it is not really as healthy as I see it advertised. I eat it to get my chocolate fix or for cooking when making peanut butter cups. It consists of sugar. palm oil and skim milk powder. It is a healthy breakfast if it is used as a dip with fruit and cheese on the side. For taste it is delicious and enjoyable sweet treat.

Islington, United Kingdom

Classic Nutella

Nutella is one of the long lasting spreads for bread, to be used for breakfast, brunch or as a snack within the day. Rich, yammy flavour perfect for your daily snack!

Daughter is obsessed

My daughter is OBSESSED with Nutella. It's a staple in our household for treats/snacks/bribery. We add it to smoothies, as a topping for pancakes, on toast and in baking.

Always in my pantry

Always have more than one stocked up for my boys and guests. I love to bake with Nutella it always makes my cookies, cakes and even banana bread turns out even better.