Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

February 04, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Yum!

Everybody in our house loves this. Finding something that parents and a picky toddler loves is always a win for me! We use it for everything from breakfast, to snacks to baking. Love it!

February 04, 2020
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Delicious

I love the taste of this, very chocolatey nice and thick spread. If it isn’t on sale when you buy it, it can be slightly over priced personally. Definitely worth the buy

February 03, 2020

Nutella is a household favourite!

My kids go nuts for Nutella! I cannot keep it in the house for more than a week. I even enjoy the Nutella myself on a freshly made croissant. It is a treat that you don’t feel bad having for breakfast!

Tasty in small amounts

I love the taste of hazelnut and chocolate when spread lightly over toast. However, it can be a bit rich for my tastes! A glass of milk of coffee pairs perfectly to cut the sweetness

Wakefield, United Kingdom

Nutella

My son loves nutella and wont have a cheaper make. He has it on toast and i bake cakes with it for him. He loved it in porridge too. He uses a big jar every 2 weeks.

Durham, United Kingdom

Gorgeous

Nutella is treat. I love it with fruit, anything I can get my hands on or even just on toast. It is a little bit expensive but It never lasts long at our house!

Southwark, United Kingdom

Very chocolatey

Nutella has been a long time favourite for me. You can have it as a snack alone, to cook with, or as part of a meal. It can be pricey but it lasts ages and you can get it on offer often. Only need a few spoonfuls and your chocolate craving is gone

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Love it

Absolutely love Nutella. Other chocolate spreads don't come close. I'm known to eat it from the jar, especially after a night shift. And my kids have it on crumpets or pancakes as a quick, tasty pudding. However it's a massive shame that it still contains palm oil and means that (unfortunately) we usually buy brands that do not use palm oil.

Nutella the Best

This is so good even if you feel like just a litte chococate that really craves the chocolate feeling. I sometimes just take a spoon ful and i am good for a while

February 02, 2020

Doesn’t last long in my house

Nutella is absolutely delicious, but the high price restricts me from buying it regularly. I usually buy it when it’s on sale. My kids and I love it on toast or as a fruit dip or just straight out of the container 😳