Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

July 30, 2020

Love it!!

Love Nutella for baking and just eating on the go. I don't feel terrible when I give this for lunch to my kids on occasion. It's even better on my cakes for a touch of new flavor.

July 29, 2020

I really recommend to everyone to buy this product

If you like the best taste of milk chocolate I would almost guarantee you will love it. This is so far the best chocolate in the whole World. I can imagine being without Nutella at home.

July 28, 2020

nothing beats it!

nutella is my favorite thing in the whole world. I can't imagine a world without it. It solves all my life's problems and makes me feel calm and see the good in the world.

July 28, 2020
    Ohio, United States

Love!

Nutella is a family favorite! The taste is so good, fresh and creamy! My family always has a jar or two on hand for sandwiches, crackers or even on celery is amazing!

July 27, 2020
    Missouri, United States

So yummy on so many things

We've tried Nutella on so many things. It's good on almost anything. (apples, bananas, waffles, crescent rolls, cookies, etc) It is usually a little pricey. You can get lots of new flavors but the original is our favorite.

July 27, 2020
    New Jersey, United States

101 Uses

Nutella is a spread that if I really thought about it I could come up with 101 ways to use it. The taste is extrodinary its not to nutty or chocolate it balances itself out. I use it in the morning on toast. I make my kids sandwiches with it and I bake with it also.Like I said there are so many other things you can do with this product. Person ally I love it and have used it for years and will continue to.

So much sugar

Have been buying nutella forever and it is delicious
    However the price is always going up and unless a good sale there is a Kraft version that is cheaper and same taste so I have been buying that instead as they also have coupons available

Texas, United States

Add this on anything

My Husband is literally obsessed with Nutella we always have have it in our pantry no matter what and my daughter now loves it as too. Every Sunday morning we make pancakes and my daughter only eat pancakes with Nutella!

Nutella spread

Every pantry in my home is the home of this deliciously addictive food. We use Nutella frequently. It is a staple in our home. Love the creamy and smooth texture that easily spreads on any type of bread, cracker or baked goods. I have been using it in my banana bread and it adds the perfect last touches. My kids cannot get enough of it and when family comes over they know we are always stocked up. Who wouldn't recommend this amazing treat????

Georgia, United States

Yummy

We love nutella! It so delicious we love to put it on waffles,toast,fruit,and dip pretzels in it. My boys would be super upset if we didn't have this in the cabinet at all times