Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Favourite treat

Nutella is my go to for a quick treat. Spread it on some toast and you get your chocolate fill without too much of the guilt. Plus the kids love it too!

Nutella lover here!!!

I discovered Nutella 7 years ago when I moved to Canada... and I felt in love instantly!! Lol I love chocolate but not too dark chocolate, more like milk chocolate and Nutella has the perfect combination of chocolate and milk, plus the greatest flavour of the hazelnuts what makes the flavour heaven !!! I used Nutella for lots of recipes and by itself, of course 😉, but my favourite is Nutella ice cream!! So easy and delicious!!! 😋

Yummy!

The best!! I put it on everything!!!! Not too sweet and kids love it!! This is great for a simple breakfast. There are various recipes that I can bake with too!

July 31, 2020

Smooth, creamy and delicious!

I absolutely love Nutella! It's smooth and creamy and not gritty at all. It's perfect for on toast or to bake with! Nutella thumbprint cookies are amazing!!

July 31, 2020

This product is a wonderful addition to any baking that I do

I find the Nutella product is fantastic on toast, or a waffle but it’s even better in any baking. Cookies cakes or even fudge it makes of a smooth creamy tasty Treat.
    My grandchildren love it so it’s always in my cupboard.

Heaven in a jar!

This delicious chocolate spread will be your best friend in the kitchen. You can go from simply spreading it on toast to using it in baking recipes! It’s a multipurpose. Great tasting spread that tastes so heavenly!

Sweet indulgence

Perfect spread to use on anything that requires chocolate. Instead of melting my own chocolate for a babka recipe, I just spread this on my dough and roll it up. Always has the perfect consistency, flavour and texture. Never fails

The combination is amazing

I’m a chocoholic. Add hazelnut and I’m in heaven. This is my go to before peanut butter. It’s rich and creamy and love using it in baking. Next level would be a reduced sugar version so I could eat a little more :)

1.2/5

Dont get it

It is honestly tastes way to sweet to have all the time let alone in the morning when its meant to be had. Just eat the eggs not this stuff. plus its very fatty

Taste like heaven!

I would certainely recommend this product! My kids love it and demand it on their toast every morning. As for me, I also love it on a nice bowl on vanilla ice cream!!!