Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

August 20, 2020
    Florida, United States

Great taste!

I love and always craving Nutella spread it just hit the right spot when craving for a sweet snack! It’s creamy sweet chocolate nutty taste is so good, there is a variety of ways to use it, I bake with it or just spread on bread, rice cakes, or just eat it from spoon, always have to have in my pantry.

August 19, 2020

Great tasting!

This is the best brand for similar but spread. You can actual taste the nuts. The spread is nice and smooth. I totally recommend this to whomever enjoys hazelnut spread.

2.7/5

August 18, 2020

Très bon mais gros impact sur l'environnement

J'adore le goût du nutella! Par exemple il est constitué d'huile de palme qui est très dommageable pour la planète et la faune... Je trouve cela très dommage!

August 18, 2020

Great to spread!!

I love this spread, it can be used on multiple ways...on top of a cake, with bread, cookies, crackers, milkshakes...you name it!

I would recommend to anyone that loves chocolate and hazelnuts

August 17, 2020

love this!

my favourite go to thing. I have mixed it with strawberries, pineapples, any fruit you can think of. i have added it to pancakes. love the hazelnut taste. can never go wrong with it

August 14, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Delicious

My family loves to put this spread on all sorts of things, and we always have it in stock. Sometimes my husband will eat it with a spoon when he is feeling particularly lazy.

August 13, 2020

Sweet as choco

This is good as chocolate. I just wished it had fewer calories and more hazelnut. It is really unhealthy and can't be eaten often without causing issues to the body like weight gain or an increase in sugar levels. Other than that I enjoy this sweet treat a lot. I eat it as dessert.

August 13, 2020

Pure love!!

Nutella is my go to spread! Whether it’s breakfast Like Nutella French toast or midnight cravings like a spoon of Nutella, I always have a jar of Nutella handy.

August 12, 2020

Un vrai délice

Délicieux, fondant en bouche,
    Aussi bon au déjeuner que comme gaterie

Il est certain que j’en achèterai encore et encore.
    Je suis certain que vous allez tomber amoureux de cette pâte a tartiner

August 12, 2020
    California, United States

nut tella

i highly recommend to buy for kids. one scoop and they will leave you alone for hours. and me being a mom in the air force it really helps so i can get all my paperwork done when i’m training and in combat ⚔️⚔️