Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

September 02, 2020

Absolute favourite treat product for toast!

I absolutely love Nutella. It is amazingly rich and creamy, and I love how easily spreadable it is. It is one of my favourite choices for spreading on toast. It is also amazing melted and swirled with peanut butter to dip apple slices into.

September 02, 2020

Oh how I love you Nutella

I am a chocoholic and I always have to have Nutella near me. Its my guilty pleasure. I dont eat bread so I spread Nutella on plain rice cakes and top with frozen raspberries. I eat this practically every day. Love it!!!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Nutella

DELICIOUSNESS!!! Super rich flavour smooth chocolatey hazlenut goodness.. need i say more? Definetly my fav thing to put on toast bread or even just eat with a spoon :D

My daughter loves Nutella

It tastes so good and yummy my daughter loves it and she made a sandwich for breakfast with the fruit every day So she can’t leave without Nutella every day in the morning.

West Virginia, United States

Glad I tried it.

My daughter kept asking me to buy her Nutella. I didn't think I would like it. Finally I gave in and bought it for her. I decided to try it and am glad I did. It really tastes like chocolate. I've even snuck and ate it right out of the jar lol.

September 01, 2020

Loved by everyone in my family

When it comes to Nutella, age does not matter. As, it is everyone’s favourite in my family. It’s like a love affair with this product. This is such a thing, which never finishes in my pantry. You never know, who can ask for more.

September 01, 2020

Nutella is always sold out in my household. Great taste.

Always want to include this in my bread as I bake all the time and my family love it. Always sold out and I always have this in my grocery list. I post my newly purchased nutella as it was on sale. Winner.

Best spread ever

This is our family favorite spread be it breakfast, dessert or as a snack. The rich flavor of Nutella makes you coming for more. The favorite of all the things we make are Nutella brownies and Nutella pancakes. Good value for money and amazing product quality.

Perfect breakfast spread

Nutella has been a family staple for years. It's perfect on a piece of toast in the morning or as a treat on baked goods. Both adults and children are delighted when they see Nutella. The quality is always the same every jar and we have never had an issue. Just a wonderful tasting product that everyone should have.

September 01, 2020

My son can't get enough...

Nutella has been a family favourite of ours for years. It's a staple in my son's diet. And a locally made product. What's not to love. Hazelnut, cocoa, deliciousness.