Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

October 19, 2020

Will full fill all of your sweet tooth carvings

This is my personal favourites.. hazelnut with cocoa is wow .. I m obsessed for both cocoa and hazelnut.. not just me my kids are so in love with this spread as they love eating tortilla Roll’s made using this spread

October 19, 2020

Super yummy for everyone.

when I taste Nutella, I find it hard to differentiate between that and real chocolate as they seem to taste the same. Nutella is just that good. Great on toast, bagels and even by itself. When it gets toward the end of the jar, it's best to keep it warm as it tends to harden/solidify. But after a quick deep in the microwave it melts though.

Delicious mmm

This stuff is so darn tasty. I literally eat it out of the tub with a spoon like I’m eating ice cream. I have tried other hazelnut spreads and none of them even come close to Nutella for having a great taste.

October 18, 2020

i would totally buy that again

notre famille aiment beaucoup. Je dirais meme que les enfants en rafole!! Le nutella se mange tres bien sur nimporte quoiet avec nimporte quoi meme avec des fruits ses tellement bon.

October 18, 2020

This stuff is amazing! You can eat it plain

I absolutely love this product. Nutella is one of my weaknesses. This product is amazing! You can eat it plain, make cookies with it, spread it on a bagel and top with strawberries, add it into your ice cream.

This is a very sweet hazelnut and chocolate spread. It tastes a lot like chocolate, but there are definitely hints of hazelnut to it. If you like sweet milk chocolate, I would almost guarantee you will like this. If you are more of a salty food kind of person, or like sweet things but not extremely so, find a way to try it first.

Texas, United States

Sweet and tasty

I tried Nutella for the first time thinking it would be bland but no it’s chocolate to me so delicious. You can eat it on toast or a waffle for breakfast and dip some pretzels for a snack.. yum. I highly recommend

nothing beats Nutella !

i am crazy for Nutella ! i love adding it to homemade crepes and i love how they pair with toast and sliced banana. I also use it a lot during the holidays for baking treats like nutella filled cookies, nutella cheesecake and the list goes on.

October 17, 2020

Love this

I love Nutella I always use it to bake especially around Christmas from Christmas cookies to cakes and for new year’s my rum balls and spread it on my pancakes to just eating with a spoon. You will always find a jar in my house

October 15, 2020

Love it

My kids love this stuff.we had recently tried it for the first time and I was very skeptical as neither of my kiddos like chocolate however they both loved it and this made it easy to get them to eat.

October 15, 2020

Delicious

I spread Nutella on everything: bread, waffles, croissants, pancakes, and so on. My family loves it. Even Nutella by the spoon is delicious. Miam miam!