Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Saskatchewan, Canada

Deliciously smooth

I love Nutella! It’s so creamy and smooth. It’s a nice change from peanut butter. My kids like to
    Eat it in waffles, toast, and of course just sneaking it off the spoon!

October 23, 2020

Nutella is a very good chocolate spread and would buy again

I love the taste of nutella, chocolate and hazelnuts, you cannot go wrong! And I love the way it goes with so many fruits, bananas, strawberries, blueberries. It is fabulously chocolate flavored. It is one of the best products I have eaten. Much better than buying a box of chocolates, the flavor is immensely satisfying.It has the same consistency as peanut butter. There's absolutely no compromise on its quality either, it's made of absolutely the best quality chocolate and hazelnuts, tastes and smells vet pure.

Delish

Best alternative to chocolate when you don’t have any at home. My children literally crave this and it’s their preferred choice of treat over so many others.

Delicious, classic treat!

There are few treats that compare in taste or quality to Nutella. This chocolate hazelnut spread is versatile, delicious on a slice of toast, with chopped up fruit, or even as an ingredient in baking!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Definitely a family favourite!!

Sweet and tasty with a smooth texture! Kind of coats to the roof of your mouth but so tasty on toast or pancakes!! My son even loves it right from the spoon!

October 23, 2020

I’m addictive to it...i can not stop once i open a jar

Is just good and sweet and has chocolate. Makes me happy and is always there for me. We have a ...love u / hate u relationship, just because it has the tendency the stick to my hips if i eat too much

Love it!

My kids all time favorite spread and snack. Anything with Nutella they love it. I used it for baking too eg. Croissant with Nutella so yummy!!! I highly recommend it!!!

Love it!!

The whole family loves this product! It spreads smoothly, it tastes great, and goes with almost everything! We especially love a spoonful in a cup of hot chocolate, yum!!

Saskatchewan, Canada

So chocolaty!

So chocolaty and tasty! Creamy texture and filling! Best used in toast . My kids love the taste. Great gif breakfast or a snack after school or before going to bed.

New Brunswick, Canada

Kids love it

My kids love it and it helps with them to eat there breakfast every morning. Plus they love to eat spoon fulls of it. This product is bought regularly in my home. 5+++++ for me