Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Kids favourite

My children are very picky but when they tried it they fell in love. The consistent quality and freshness are excellent. My children enjoy Nutella alone in a sandwhich or add it to a peanut butter sandwich for extra flavour. This has become a staple on our weekly grocery list.

Our favourite spread

Nutella is our family’s favourite spread for bread and dip for fruit. My kids literally eats it with their spoons. I did homemade ice cream and its to die for.

Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

Tasty

I love this.. honestly the creamy chocolate hazlenut flavour is delicious. I love this on toast, to bake with or even better its nice to put on digestive bisuits or even any type of biscuit to crunch that sweet tooth thirst.

Nutella

Nutella Nutella Nutella!!! Nutella is the most delicious thing anyone can eat unless obviously your allergic. Lmao. Ok so this product has a very distinct smell and taste in a good way. The creamy hazelnut is soo goood. Everyone in the world would fall in love with it. Just the idea of it makes me want to get some right now, unfortunately I just ran out. Or I would’ve been just eating the entire thing with a spoon.

2.2/5

Not a fan of the taste

I like hazelnut but I'm not a fan of the flavor that comes from this product it doesn't taste like real nut and chocolate combination it has a fake aftertaste.

So delicious

Everyone love Nutella Hazelnut Spread. Its not really healthy its too heavy, but we love it. We do not use it a lot, my girls like it with pancakes....

For sert morning

I personally like Nutella, I use to put it in everything when I was your. I still appreciate the taste but growing up I prefer some more healthy choices. The natural hocolat spread sold in Costco is better but less sweetened.

Love Nutella !!

NUTELLA HAZELNUT SPREAD is my favourite product so far! Always delicious would definitely buy again as for me it's the best quality ever of hazelnut spread :)

Nothing better

So my LO is a picky eater. She hates breakfast (like me). I tried different items but she is a big NO NO. But this nutella is a life saver for me.
    She loves to eat it with bread, sje now eats waffles as well with the spread and also i add it in her pan cakes.
    She also drinks chocolate milk i make for her with this spread.
    And most of all, she makes nutella brownies and loves them..

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love love love!!

Absolutely love Nutella! I can eat the whole jar in one setting! It’s like eating a ferror rocher! I usually eat it on its own or make a Nutella smoothie!! Mmmmm