Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

November 10, 2020

I buy this product and my kids love it

This product is a favourite of my kids. Easy on the go snack to fill their bellies. The hazelnut flavour is amazing and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for an amazing product

Tasty and delicious

Nutella is a great change from peanut butter. My kids love having Nutella on bread using as a dip for fruit baking. U can use nutella with lots of things the taste is great.

Best treat ever

Nutella has been one of my favorite Treats to give my family throughout the years, they love the taste, it is healthy my grandchildren love it. It is something that I will continue to use for many years . I recommend it of course to those without nut allergies.

My kids love this.

My kids are picky eaters, but when I put some of this onto toast or waffles they are asking for more every time. At first I thought It would be really sweet, but its actually something i enjoy as well for a treat.

November 09, 2020

A best snack maker

The snacks and breakfast have never been so easier without Nutella. It is very delicious and it goes with bread buns, cakes, cookies and wraps. My kids love it

November 09, 2020

Delicious

It’s a little on the pricier side for my liking, but it’s worth it. My family loves it. It’s quite a nice sandwich spread. Tastes superior to other spreads I’ve had.

This is sooooo good!!

I have been buying this product and stock up and I always send it back home. My family loves it especially my nieces and nephews. I will buy this over and over again. Delicious!

One of the best

Delicious spread you can put on a variety of foods to sweeten them up! My go to foods to add it to are bananas and cakes! It’s a great way to make a healthy snack taste extra yummy.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My son loves Nutella!

Nutella is a great addition to any piece of bread! Also, cutting up apples to dip into them! My son absolutely loves the taste, and we go through bottles often!

November 07, 2020

All time favourite

During my pregnancy, I always craved for something sweet and chocolate. My husband brought me 2 packs of nutella from costco. OMG! I just finished both of them in a month. It was around 1kg. I used to it eat 3-4 times a day. It's my all time favourite ever since then.