Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Delicious

I spread Nutella on everything: bread, waffles, croissants, pancakes, and so on. My family loves it. Even Nutella by the spoon is delicious. Miam miam!

My Guilty Pleasure!

Wow! What is not to love about Nutella? It is so smooth and decant. Nutella has been a staple in my life. It has been passed down from generation to generation and we all still love it. Dipping your spoon into it is the perfect way to finish off your long day- I'll be doing that for sure tonight.

Love it

Its our fav go to for breakfast. As a side with out eggos makes for a quick snack not the most healthy but satisfies all my cravings. Can be used in shakes too and cheesecakes!!

This stuff is addicting!

I buy this all the time. Although its not healthy and it's filled with sugar I enjoy it. Its great with bread, croissants or just on its own. Sometimes I even bake with it.

Our household Staple

This has been our household staple for a quick snack or breakfast. I make crepes and use nutella. The taste is amazing. There is a nutella cheesecake receipe I look forward to trying soon!

New York, United States

Hazelnut lovers unite!

This spread is the most delicious chocolate you can get. Smooth and creamy and it just go on about anything and everything. Heck just eat it out from the jar! Heaven!

October 14, 2020

I spread it on almost everything.

This is by far the best snack add on I've even found I out it in almost everything.. toast apples bananas pie eat it with ice cream dip strawberries the choice is endless.

October 13, 2020
    California, United States

Kids love it

This stuff is so good. My kids love it. We make peanut butter and Nutella roll-ups using tortillas. My 3 year old loves hers with bananas. It’s sweet but not overwhelming. It’s also good with strawberries. The possibilities are endless on how to use this.

October 12, 2020
    California, United States

Can’t go wrong

We love this delicious tree at home, at times with the pretzels or we would love to mix it in with our peanut butter and banana sandwiches. Either way you use it you can’t go wrong it’s delicious.

October 11, 2020

Delish!

Nutella is the best spread you can get. It's super delicious. It's definitely not the healthiest thing out there, but if you need a bit of sweetness then go for it!