Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

November 04, 2020

My go to favourite chocolate spread

I would love to say That I have Nutella always in my house all my house hold loves to eat it every day almost !!
    Always been a fan and always will stay a fan

November 04, 2020

Nutella is a great snack

I love to eat Nutella dipped in pretzels or on toast. Hazelnut and chocolate is the best combination. Would definitely recommend. And absolutely will buy again.

November 04, 2020

Nutella spread on toast yes please!

I buy Nutella often and it's usually because I devour it too quickly. Best served with toast and of course on its own. The mixture of chocolate and hazelnut is amazing and great for baking too!

A kids staple!

Nutella has been around for decades and is a staple in our household for our kids! Who doesn’t love a Nutella sandwich or Nutella on your pancakes? Want to give them some thing with chocolate that also has some sort of nutrients as well is always a hit with moms!

Always the best!!!

I love Nutella, I’m totally addicted... there’s no best spreadable to use on crackers, cake, bun, to cook... the taste it’s unique and there’s nothing to compare with!

November 04, 2020

Only hazelnut spread we'll eat

This really is the ONLY hazelnut/chocolate spread my family will eat! I have tried purchasing other brands, but we ended up throwing it out! Nutella is the way to go!

The Devil in a Jar!

I find Nutella so delicious that I literally have to ask my husband to hide it so that I don't eat the whole jar! It is smooth and silky and absolutely delicious and brings me back to my childhood, every time. I would be lost without it. I use it not only for my baking but also take a spoonful as a treat.

yummm

Always have this product stocked up in my household. I eat Nutella with everything, bread, crackers, pancakes yumm! Can never get enough of Nutella! We can’t be friends if you don’t like Nutella ;)

Love this chocolate spread

I grew up on Nutella and love this chocolate spread. It is especially great on toast and can be used when baking. I recently made Nutella brownies and it was a big hit. It spreads easily on toast, and practically melts in your mouth. It’s a must in my pantry and in yours as well!!!

Super delicious

I've never tried chocolate on my toast before but once ive had this omg I needed to have more in my life. I use it for my waffles and strawberries too !!