Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Punjab, Pakistan

Beat chocolate spread ever

I love chocolate so needless to say this spread is always a part of my pantry. I live spreading this on toast in the morning or as a midnight snack. Its great

My favorite spread

I would say that this is one of my guilty pleasure. I know what it is not that great for your body or diet but it taste so good. I can eat it everyday on toast.

Love it

the family loves it doesn't last a week in my house thats all they want to eat with peanut butter the minute its in the house kids n hubby already have it pretty much all gone..

Yummy

Nutella is a staple in my home. Grew up having Nutella sandwiches and eating spoonfuls of it at times lol. Highly recommend it. The taste and quality is on point.

Daughter's favourite breakfast spread

This is my daughter's favourite spread. It's chocolate flavored, so that kind of explains her obsession with it. I find it to be a bit too sweet for my tastes, but for most people I think it's fine. The nutritional value does leave something to be desired though.

Nutella Love

I have tried every other substitute to this heavenly spread but have always come back sprinting to this product. Nutella is what love tastes like, I know because I really really love NUTELLA. It doesn't taste artificial or gritty and oily but is so smooth and yummy. Love buying the super pack from Costco.

November 11, 2020

I would buy this product again

I’m a chocolate lover. This nutella made my day so happy. It’s perfect with pancake and breads especially for breakfast and snacks. I love this product!

Will always buy

I love love love Nutella. A jar last is about one week in our house. I usually eat it in toast. Sometimes when I want something chocolate I use a spoon and scoop it out.....I would definitely recommend buying this.

November 11, 2020

Who doesn’t love Nutella?

This is the best spread. Sometimes I eat it on bread, on biscuits or even on its own, it’s so good! It truly tastes so amazing and the taste is indescribable. Your tastebuds will thank you if you try it.

Daughter loves

My daughter is a picky eater and doesn't like sandwiches but anytime I make her one with nutella she eats all of it. Now I make sure I always have some on hand