Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

A must have

Nutella is a household must have, I love trying new recipes and making treats for my family, I especially love making the Nutella Croissants, they’re my mother’s favourite :)

Favorite!

This is my favorite spread taste perfect fpr bread or even with banana and strawberry. I love to put it with crepe as well. Pricey but definitely worth to buy. Always wait on sale and bought a lot to stock up my pantry. Would recommend this product!

Deadly and Delicious!

Nutella is a timeless classic! It’s my husbands all time favourite treat- he even asked for it for his birthday last year! We have to use a lot of self control to avoid buying it too often, cause as soon as it gets home it never lasts long!

Always buy when shopping

I love nutella!!!Best mate for toast!Try it with plain cookie. I sometimea bake my own cake with it. Smells good!Don't eat too much because it is a calorie bomb.

Absolutely delicious

The Nutella is comparable to the Ferraro Rocher chocolate filling. It’s delicious. I like it on my bread, and sometimes I even eat a spoon of it! It is really sweet, so not good for someone who doesn’t like sweets.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My daughter loves this

The Nutella spread is amazing for so much . We put it in pancakes , dip strawberries in it / spread it on waffles and top it with bananas . We plan on making muffins with Nutella and bananas very soon.

Delish!

I have been eating Nutella since I was a child, this means 50+ years. I consider myself to be an expert on chocolate speeds and nothing compares to Nutella. I mean I hide it from the family so i don’t find the empty jar when I want some haha!
    Ok so going to make some toast now!

2.2/5

South Holland, Netherlands

My dog died

I bought this at the local store. Opened it and enjoyed some of it myself. Left it open on accident. Poor snuffles took it when I was jerking it. Ate all of the nutella and died. Put a dog warning on it you cunts.

Shit product, buried my dog.

SUPER YUM AND CREAMY

Nutella is sweeter and too yummy, and it tastes more like chocolate than a hazelnut, but it is still delicious. This hazelnut and chocolate spread is extremely sweet. It tastes a lot like chocolate, but there are traces of hazelnut in there as well. I love it.

May 09, 2021

So tasty!

Nutella is amazing! One of my favourite spreads! I love putting it on waffles but toast as well. Nutella is great, kids love and so do adults. Really hits the sweet tooth.