Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Dudley, United Kingdom

A great garnish

Nutella is the chocolate hazelnut spread of dreams, becoming a household staple for many. A pantry icon and very recognisable. Some people spread it all over toast or a sandwich; however, due to it having quite a high content of fat (saturated and non-saturated) it would be more suitable to use a very small amount as a garnish or as a chocolate decoration rather than spread it all over a whole slice of bread.

Pricey But Worth It

I have been eating this spread for many years, even as a child. It was always a treat, not something to eat every day since it is very sweet and expensive if it's not on sale. It tastes really good on toast or in a croissant, by itself or with peanut butter. Even though it's expensive, it's worth it as a treat every once in a while.

England, United Kingdom

Good

I do not think it even needs any recommendation or review. It is simply good and delicious. Love to have some Nutella for breakfast or as little snack.

2.0/5

United Kingdom

Tastes Good but really bad for you

I was getting a sugar craving had a few spoonfuls of this straight away got outbreaks of spots on my skin snd body, also it contains a lot of palm oil which i heard is not good for you, i know a lot of people who love it but too much full of sugar this is.

Norfolk, United Kingdom

The best pancakes are those with nutella

I love nutella pancakes. I also use nutella for various cake recipes. I love hazelnuts, and I love the taste of nutella. I just wish it was made using a healthier recipe, i.e. not contain so much sugar.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Delicious creamy

Our family favourite spread to use on a toast or on biscuits too we absolutely love it the product is rich and creamy delicious have to always buy bulk as children adore the product too

Yummy!

Non of the knock off chocolate spreads can reach Nutellas amazing flavour and depth. Chocolate toast is a regular in my household and I always buy Nutella every week!

Amazing!

Excellent taste. Great value for money and my kids just loveeeeee it. Hi plate spread sandwich ate the best. To top it off they spread it on pancakes like you can’t even see the pancake 😀

Chocolate spread

Hey I’ve tried various shops own brands but none come close to this brand, I have to “buy” for my grandchildren but nannie eats it on toast, who doesn’t!!! If you’ve not tried I recommend it’s an essential in this house

Perth and Kinross, United Kingdom

Amazing

I love everything about Nutella you can put it on your toast in the morning and that little bit of chocolate just get you going it’s amazing..........