Nutella hazulnut Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 133 in Dips & Spreads

January 11, 2017

It's a delicious creamy spead . They had a chocolate hazelnut taste. A flavor that is great for many things. It's great on toast and even adding into cookies.

September 19, 2016

My kids loved it. I have a secret night snacking obsession with it as well. I prefer it over peanut butter and its a handy on the go snack as well. I also use it in alot of desserts.

March 01, 2016

I thought for along time that I wouldn't like this product so I avoided buying it. But when I bought it I realized it was very delicious and tasty. I really like putting it on English muffins or toast. I like when it is on sale.

February 20, 2016

Great and tasty hazelnut spread!
    I'm a huge fan of hazelnut chocolate and when having it on toasted rye it makes for a more satisfying meal like food item instead of a dessert or treat.
    Can definitely have it more often this way!

February 17, 2016

i love the combination of hazelnut and chocolate. love to use this on my bread or cracker. nothing tastes better than this combination.

price is fair, remember to pick up one or two when it's on sale !

February 12, 2016

When I first baught this for my children I didnt wanted to because too much chocolate is not good but my children were always telling me "try it mamma you gonna love it" and nop, i didnt try it until one of my sons asked me to try it for him and he made this little face so he convinced me, I tried it and I lijed itvery very much. So, since that day, i've been putting Nutella on my toasts for breakfast. It's benn 5 years now since I tasted it for the first time, I wished I listened to my children sooner, but it's never too late!