4.1/5
NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer Reviews
#45 in Face Primer

October 25, 2019

Would buy this again

Nyx Angel Veil is the perfect base for applying your makeup. It is even great worn alone without makeup! After applying you can see the difference it makes. You skin is more even And it helps to reduce shine

August 29, 2019

Great product!

I would love to buy this product again. It's just unfortunate that I have to travel in order for me to get this because they don't carry this in our City. That's the only negative thing I can say about this product.

July 26, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Good drugstore primer!

LOVE this primer! Leaves my skin feeling soft and velvety without being overly matte or drying! I focus application on my t-zone and it leaves my makeup looking good all day! I even use this on days where I'm not wearing makeup but want a little something! Warning - wait a little while after applying skin care, this primer can pill but otherwise its great!

2.7/5

July 07, 2019

Not for oily skin types

This primer would be good for someone possibly with dry to normal skin types but as a person with combination/oily skin i found it to be too greasy feeling and thick. Felt like I had a mask on and looked funny when I applied anything on top .

April 05, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Primer

This primer has changed my life lol no hut really its the bedt priner ive had. I have combonation skin and this is excellent for those like me. Its not oily and it adds moisture to your face. I got this as a gift and i will never use another one. The product is great and the packaing is super cute. I do reccomed this to anyone struggling to find a primer.

March 31, 2019

The perfect primer to your makeup routine

I have had skin issues over the last few years and have been searching for a good primer for a while now. I found this product to be great! I do recommend that you do use a moisturizer before applying. Also you don’t need to use too much!! A small amount goes a super long way! Once applied it’s creates a smooth surface for everything else!

March 21, 2019

Best drugstore primer!

This primer from NYX is my new holy grail! It's got a slightly thick consistency that visibly smooths the skin. This stuff really keeps your makeup in place all day long without making you oily.

June 11, 2018

Touch from heaven

When I applied this primer first time I couldn’t believe how smooth my scin became. It makes your scin matt and it bluer all your pores. The foundation applies easily after it and blends in a perfect way . The product come in a tube of 30 ml . The price affordable and you can find it in drugstores now. So if you are looking for affordable but really good quality primer, you should try this one !!!

May 24, 2018

Amazing!

I have used a lot of high end primers, and this one is by far the best, and way cheaper!! The way my foundation sits and sticks to this is phenomenal. My friend took a silly video of me in the sunlight and my skin looked flawless! I had used smashbox primer ($44), Benefit Porefessional Primer ($42),etc with the exact same foundation and it looked nothing like this and this one is like half the price.

February 27, 2018

Dupe for Hourglass

This is a good product as a primer, but it also gives you that oily skin after a couple of hours with the makeup on. It does beautify your face prior to applying foundation.