NYX Butter Gloss - Praline

NYX Butter Gloss - Praline Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 743 in Lip Gloss

April 14, 2017

I own every color of butter glosses. They feel great, they smell great, it is just amazing. Everyone should have at least one in their purse at all times.

September 23, 2016

I just bought this gloss for the first time the other day. I had a hard time choosing which color to go with but really like this one in the end. The pigmentation of the gloss is great. I find it a little bit sticky but it smells good and feels great on my lips.

April 23, 2016

I have such a love hate relationship with this. The colour and the look of it is amazing, it finishes any makeup look in seconds and I'll probably rebuy it.. but I hate the stickiness of it.

April 09, 2016

I found this to be jus another lip gloss but with that said it was a nice shade and did not feel sticky. Lasted hours and was not expensive at all. Good for the purse!

April 09, 2016

I think I finally found my perfect gloss. I am more of a lipstick person than lip gloss because I find that gloss on its own doesn't give me enough colour on my lips. I wanted a gloss that I could wear over all the nude/brown lipsticks I have been buying lately to just give the look a little something extra and give my lips a bit of shine. This colour is PERFECT. Ive already tried it with a few of my nude/brown lipsticks and it just compliments them so well when worn over top. The formula is really nice also and not at all sticky. So happy I found this.