NYX Cosmetics Butter Gloss Reviews
#2 in Lip Gloss

Buttery soft and silky smooth, swipe it on alone or over your favorite lipstick for creamy sheer to medium coverage that melts onto your lips and is never sticky.

Ce brillant à lèvres ultra-crémeux doux et soyeux, appliquez seul ou sur votre rouge à lèvres préféré pour une couvrance crémeuse qui fond sur vos lèvres sans jamais coller.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

April 13, 2017

Stays all day, and feels hydrating.

I love this, I have probably bought 6 different colours of this, and love them all equally.

The colours are very pigmented, and last all day long. Even through eating and drinking, these stay true.
    The formula is very hydrating and also looks very amazing. It has such an easy applicator, and it is hard to get messy by applying this.

April 09, 2017

I have this stuff and I use it all the time I just love it. The colours are not bright and hard on the lips. It's not sticky and no bad smell either. Looks great

April 05, 2017

i know these lip glosses!! i have about 2 of them and am going to buy some more shades to add to my growing collection, smooth, smell good, quick and easy to put on

March 29, 2017

J'ai acheté ce produit il y a plusieurs années et je l'avais beaucoup aimé ! Il hydrate bien les lèvres tout en ayant une belle couleur teinté. Il s'offre en plusieurs couleur c'est génial !

March 23, 2017

Great product, love the colours and it goes on and stays on great! Doesn't dry out my lips as well! Nyx is one of my favourite cosmetics companies, although some of the products can be a bit pricey, they all last for a good amount of time and it's good quality.

March 10, 2017

So many different colours to choose, that are not patchy. The applicator allows for easy application. This lip gloss is not sticky and also stays put and does not move around.

March 10, 2017

A nice gloss, and is true to its name (very buttery). It smells nice. The one I recieved is a nice light pink. However, it doesnt last very long. But when buying a gloss I dont really expect longevity anyways.

March 05, 2017

I really love these glosses. I think I have 6 or 7 of them! They add a nice shine and a bit of colour to my lips on days where I don't want to wear lipstick. The price for these is a win, and the product itself is nicely made ! I love all of NYX makeup so I had high hopes when I tried these, and they didn't disappoint !

March 02, 2017
    California, United States

I have mostly all of the brown & nude shades because....why not? Haha! This gloss is thick but not super sticky. Very nice pigment and I really enjoy the smell...kinda sweet. These are really inexpensive, long lasting, easy to use & wear.

February 28, 2017

I tried this lip gloss after a local beauty blogger reviewed it on her site along with other affordable drug store makeup and I LOVE it! I wish I would have discovered it sooner! It is by far my favourite affordable lip gloss. It provides that shine but with a good pigment of the colour. It does have a bit of a stinky consistency when applied but I don't mind because it looks amazing!