NYX Cosmetics Butter Gloss Reviews
#2 in Lip Gloss

Buttery soft and silky smooth, swipe it on alone or over your favorite lipstick for creamy sheer to medium coverage that melts onto your lips and is never sticky.

Ce brillant à lèvres ultra-crémeux doux et soyeux, appliquez seul ou sur votre rouge à lèvres préféré pour une couvrance crémeuse qui fond sur vos lèvres sans jamais coller.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

April 30, 2017

I have such an adoration for NYX. Great prices for even greater products. Formula is smooth and buttery. The Gloss looks great alone and used with a liner or lipstick. I have so many of these and I can't get enough. Packaging is durable and fits nicely in small pockets and clutches.

April 30, 2017

The best!! I bought one of these to try and the colour is so nice and stays on a really long time. They have a whole bunch of different colours & it costs under $10 which is great.

April 24, 2017

This gloss is fantastic. I love the vibrant colors and the length of wear on it is awesome. Starts out as a beautiful gloss but as the gloss fades it almost turns into a matte or lip stain.

April 23, 2017

The first time I bought he lip butter gloss, I was like what really it feels like butter. I have one in my wallet, one in my purse and one in my car. I have boughten them for my mom, sisters, cousin, step-mom, auntie and friend. Amazing

April 20, 2017

The colour is nice and it smells so yummy! Very messy though, bleeds everywhere.
    The feeling is like a gooey silky kinda thing. So basically it does feel like butter haha.
    I wouldnt buy this again but it is nice.

April 20, 2017

I love this product. It stays on my lips all day and my lips stay hydrated. Love the colors too. It's not sticky, which is the case with a lot of other lipsticks. Would definitely buy again!

1.0/5

April 20, 2017

pretty they have many colors but it doesnt last on the lips it comes off after 1 hour, i dont like it. its not a long lasting gloss. nyx has a few of these that dont last the glosses are the worst

April 20, 2017

I only have one colour, but man do I use it! After application, it feels like I'm wearing a balm. Because I only have one colour, I can't really say how pigmented they are (Strawberry Parfait is the one I have and it's fairly pigmented). I would definitely recommend these to wear on their own or over top of lipstick.

April 14, 2017

I own every color of butter glosses. They feel great, they smell great, it is just amazing. Everyone should have at least one in their purse at all times.

April 13, 2017

Stays all day, and feels hydrating.

I love this, I have probably bought 6 different colours of this, and love them all equally.

The colours are very pigmented, and last all day long. Even through eating and drinking, these stay true.
    The formula is very hydrating and also looks very amazing. It has such an easy applicator, and it is hard to get messy by applying this.