NYX Cosmetics Dewy Finish Setting Spray Reviews

April 30, 2018

youthful glow on your most tired day!

this setting spray is a good send!
    i love how youthful and fresh it makes my skin feel & look!
    on a lazy day if i skip my makeup i will still apply this after i wash and moisurize for a fresh dewy look!

March 15, 2018

Makes make up stay!

I find using this particular spray on make up in the summer is great because it makes it stay in place, even when sweating occurs. It doesn't leave a slimy coating like other products do, and it's a great price.

March 05, 2018

Love

I'm in love with this nyx setting spray. First of all, it is super affordable! It retails for about $7! You can find it at ulta or target. The formula is super nice too. When you spray it on your face it doesn't feel sticky or heavy on the skin. It has a scent but once it dries you can no longer smell it. This spray does work very well on making my face look matte all day and keeps my makeup from creasy or coming off all day. I was super surprised on how long my makeup lasted with this spray. If you need a super affordable setting spray that works! You need this one !

February 20, 2018

I have been using this product for over 4 years now. Love

I love using this product. My makeup last the whole day. The price of the product is very good. I can now purchase this product at any major drug store or at the actual NYX store. I have also got my two daughters hooked on this product. I highly recommend this product.

January 25, 2018

Setting spray

I love this setting spray it's so hydrating! And add such a nice glow. I always apply it after my makeup is done. I even use it religiously in summer time with no make up. It makes me feel fresh!

October 16, 2017

works well at a decent price

While I wouldn't say this setting spray keeps my makeup lasting an extra long time, I really like it for adding some moisture and taking away some powder if I happen to over powder. I originally bought the matte one, but decided this might do better for my dry skin. I've actually mixed the two to give me a better spray.

September 03, 2017

Love a dewy look!

I'm a sucker for a dewy look and I've heard amazing things about the spray so I was happy to see they had one in stock! I used it after applying my makeup and was impressed by the after effect. It made my makeup look flawless and I was impressed by how long it lasted.

1.0/5

August 11, 2017

NYX Dewy Finish Setting Spray

The NYX Dewy Finish Setting Spray is super cheap and affordable but I did not like how it made my foundation look and feel! I have used the Matte version and liked it much better as I prefer a matte look that lasts all day. I found this spray made my face look greasy and oily which is not attractive, I didn't find it made my makeup last either it seems to just rub off my face and melt away throughout the day. Unfortunately, even with it being so affordable I don't recommend it.

August 02, 2017

I've seen better

I was actually pretty excited to try this affordable setting spray. I had asked around on a few beauty blogs as to what Setting spray works well and was told the NYX brand was good. The only good thing I have to say about this setting spray is that it didn't cost me very much money. When it says a "dewy" finish they really mean add a greasy look on top of your make up maybe I should give their Matte version a try before I give up. I really do like this make up company so I'm hoping that it was just this particular item.

1.2/5

June 21, 2017

Not as good as I hoped

I love some NYX products and thought I'd save a few bucks on setting spray (I use Urban decay all nighter) and I was wrong. It spray function didn't come out as a mist it was more like a squirt gun. Not nice at all. D not reccomend this.