NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 1323 in Lipstick

July 20, 2017

Disliked the formula and the scent

I found the formula to be on the somewhat patchy side, and the scent was overwhelming (and not in a good way at all). It made me want it off my lips. It just didn't work for me

July 14, 2017

I have bought tons of these, great buy!

I love everything about this products formula, its moisturizing, long wearing and has a great texture. I wish it did come in more colour options, i find that majority of the colours do not look good on me what so ever.
    The formula last really long, but will come off especially if i am eating. The colours are extremely pigmented and vibrant. The product also is somewhat moisturizing i think because it is soft matte. A great thing is it is not a 100% matte formula but looks matte. The texture is really nice on but it has set into fine lines on my lips which can look a little gross.
    The price is amazing for the quality, this is why i have re bought so many times, it is high end quality but cheap drugstore prices. They do have a nice scent but is quite strong. It does not transfer to much and only need to re apply a few times a day.

July 11, 2017

La tenue est remarcable!

Je dirais que ce lipstick est comparable de d'autre avec le triple du prix. Ils ont un énorme choix de couleurs et la tenue est incroyable. Aucune marque dans le creux même après plusieurs heures.

June 01, 2017

I love these! I have several different shades. I always get compliments when I wear them. They stay on for hours and are very Matte! I do have to reapply after I eat and/or drink. Am definitely going to buy more shades!!

June 01, 2017

This product is smooth on the lips with no clumping or drying out the lips! The colours are fantastic and bright, and come in many shades so everyone can find something they like.

May 08, 2017

OOH! I love these!! I have several different shades and I always get compliments when I wear them. The colors are beautiful and they do stay on for hours! I do have to reapply if I drink a lot of water or coffee during the day. I love how my lips feel too. I don't feel like my lips are dry. Perfection!

April 29, 2017

I love thise lipstick. Cheap price high quality and pigmentstion what can we ask more? The lipstick doesnt last allday long but for the price i dont really care and this is not something that i look for too when i buy lipstick, they are really matte adn feels really smooth!

April 26, 2017

These are really good. I wear these as if they were a liquid lipstick they dry down matte. These do transfer but not terribly, but they do need to be reapplied a few times during the day, they won't come off your straw of anything but they would if you were eating a burger or something like that. They take a bit longer to dry down than a liqiod lippy, about 5 minutes. If you were looking for a liquid lipstick I would go for a different one, but if you want a cream, these are the product for you (they are in the middle of a lipstick and a liquid lipstick). There is a great shade range and you definitely get your money's worth. These will last a surprisingly long time, its like the container is a black whole. In short, these truly are a cream and would be perfect for someone who liked the lasting power of a liquid lippy but liked the comfort of a lipstick!

April 20, 2017

These are super pigmented and don't easily come off once dry. I don't find them overly drying like some matte liquid lipstick; however I think they look like pigmented chalk on the lips. Maybe it's just me, but I don't find the finish flattering. They are comfortable though.

April 06, 2017

I love the Soft Matte Line with NYX. I do advise to use some sort of moisturizer and/or lip primer prior to using the product (or any Matte lipsticks) as you'll find that it does dry out. In terms of quality, it's amazing and I always tend to find myself buying more and more. The color is super pigmented that I would say it's almost as good as buying high brand name quality lipsticks

What's Your Favorite?