NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 1202 in Lipstick

April 26, 2017

These are really good. I wear these as if they were a liquid lipstick they dry down matte. These do transfer but not terribly, but they do need to be reapplied a few times during the day, they won't come off your straw of anything but they would if you were eating a burger or something like that. They take a bit longer to dry down than a liqiod lippy, about 5 minutes. If you were looking for a liquid lipstick I would go for a different one, but if you want a cream, these are the product for you (they are in the middle of a lipstick and a liquid lipstick). There is a great shade range and you definitely get your money's worth. These will last a surprisingly long time, its like the container is a black whole. In short, these truly are a cream and would be perfect for someone who liked the lasting power of a liquid lippy but liked the comfort of a lipstick!

April 20, 2017

These are super pigmented and don't easily come off once dry. I don't find them overly drying like some matte liquid lipstick; however I think they look like pigmented chalk on the lips. Maybe it's just me, but I don't find the finish flattering. They are comfortable though.

April 06, 2017

I love the Soft Matte Line with NYX. I do advise to use some sort of moisturizer and/or lip primer prior to using the product (or any Matte lipsticks) as you'll find that it does dry out. In terms of quality, it's amazing and I always tend to find myself buying more and more. The color is super pigmented that I would say it's almost as good as buying high brand name quality lipsticks

April 05, 2017

The colour choices are lovely, and so many to chose from. This product does tend to dry my lips out so I make sure they are well moisturized the day before wanting to use this. The colour stays looking great and doesn't feather at all ...once I worked out about moisturizing the colour lasts forever even when eating and drinking

March 23, 2017

I absolutely love soft matte lip cream!! It goes on smoothly, it's long lasting and the colours are amazing!!! Not to mention the great price. I have purchased much more expensive name brand lipsticks that do not stand up to this product. Definitely worth the money.

March 06, 2017

NYX is one of my favourite brands for all makeup products! I love that they are affordable and they are high quality and have rich pigments. This lip cream goes on smoothly , lasts well and hydrates my lips. The price is affordable too. Love it

March 05, 2017

I see all the positive reviews on these, and then there's me lol!! I tried 3 of these lipsticks and I didn't find them to be great at all ! I may have just gotten bad ones or something but I was so disappointed ! I got the shades Ibiza, Monte Carlo, and Cairo and ALL of them went on patchy and the formula was very weird. Sad, as I love NYX products

March 04, 2017

I love the formula for this lipstick- it's thick and goes on opaque and dries down very well. It lasts for hours, and my only complaint is that if my lips are even the slightest bit dry while I wear this, it all starts to crumble. All of the colors are gorgeous, but I'm especially fond of Transylvania. This lipstick is my all time number one budget pick and I love it.

March 02, 2017

J'aime beaucoup les lip cream de NYX. Ils se trouvent très facilement dans les magasins de grandes surfaces. Ils donnent une teinte matte à vos lèvres sans toutefois les asséchés. Très facile à enlevé avec le démQuillant, je recommande.

March 02, 2017

These matte lip creams are great! They are inexpensive, very pigmented and come in so many shades. Once you've tried one, it's impossible not to buy more. I moisturize and exfoliate my lips before applying because this cream lip product is matte, so I thought it may crack, but it rarely does. The colour payoff is really REALLY good and the sweet smell is an added bonus!

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Pets last Day

NikkiS added a new review for
    Dandelion Kids

tfidler39 added a new review for
    Tim Hortons Coffee

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Coke pop with Fiber