NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews
#6 in Lipstick

December 05, 2018

Beautiful colors

I love the colors. What I really like about it is that mate . I wish it was long lasting. The color is easy to apply. Just only find that doesn’t stay on all day. I always like when colors last all day. If you don’t need it to last all day. Than I can recommend this for you.

November 19, 2018

Creamy and Velvety

This lip product looks, applies and has the staying power of its luxury brand counterparts.
    There are so many colours to choose from, all equally stunning.
    I have it in a deep plum, mauve and fuscia.
    They make great stocking stuffers too, for all your gal pals.

3.2/5

October 17, 2018

Nice colours - good price

The price for this product is great. They do not last all day, they don't feel drying but if you put too much they do look weird on the lips. I would recommend the lip glosses, they also don't last all day but they are really nice and really comfortable.

September 28, 2018

Love it

Love this lipstick.
    The quality is good , definitely worth the price compared to other brands .
    Quite a few nice colors to choose from as well .
    I also like the fact that NYX products are available for purchase at most retail stores.

September 20, 2018

All day wear!

This is my go to lipstick. I love how soft it is when you apply it. It is a longer lasting wear and goes against coffee! The price is great, one of the cheaper brands but lasts longer than others. Totally recommend this!

August 07, 2018

Le meilleur

J’adore ces rouges à lèvres en crème. Ils n’assèchent pas les lèvres et sont très confortable à porter. Je porte souvent des couleurs foncés et j’adore leur opacité et l’effet mat! Je le conseille sans hésitation!!!

August 02, 2018

Hello Gorgeous!

I absolutely adore these lipsticks. The matte cream goes on smoothly and does not clump or make your lip look cracked and yucky. The colours are amazing and have are long lasting plus the packaging is so cute.

July 16, 2018

such a steal!

honestly i dont wear much lipstick but these are soo worth it! the price you cannot beat and the colour pay off is amazing! they arent too drying so you dont get that cracked dry look :)

July 07, 2018

Great A+

I have many of this lipsticks and they are wonderful!!! They are matte, no dryness in your lips, smells delicious, the colors are perfect and beautiful! All in one for a nice price.

July 06, 2018

Amazing to use on a regular basis

I really enjoy this product! i bought the monte carlo colour and I love putting it over my siren in scarlet colour lipstick from maybelline. They look great together! My goto for vacation outings :)