NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews
#6 in Lipstick

February 13, 2019

Lovely!

I have yet to find a NYX lipstick that I hate, to be honest. They have the best color, the best texture and they simply give you the best pout! They are not the cheapest one, but aren't also super expensive so it's a nice in between. Their lip cream don't dry your lip so that's a major plus!

February 10, 2019

Awesome for the price

I love how soft and creamy this lip cream is as it goes on. The lip cream applies beautifully and is matte. The color pay off is gorgeous and the price point is affordable. The only thing is I wish the product stayed on and lasted longer.

February 08, 2019

Affordable

I like how affordable it is compared to other matte lip products with almost the same quality. "Almost" because you need to reapply after eating but other than that it looks and feels the same as its luxury counterparts. Color range is nice too.

February 06, 2019

Inespensive

This matte lipstick is one of my favorite lip colors to wear. I own the shades Istanbul (a true baby pink) and Antwerp (a coral-y pink.)

These lip colors feel like mousse upon application, but dry to a creamy, matte finish. As I own lighter colors (which typically wear off more quickly, no matter what brand) I can't say much for the lasting power. These usually last a 2-3 hours without touch-ups.

The Matte Lip Creams have a sweet, vanilla scent, and they aren't sticky whatsoever. One of the best parts about this specific lip color is that it leaves me lips moisturized. While many matte products tend to dry out the lips, this type does not. I definitely recommend it

December 05, 2018

Beautiful colors

I love the colors. What I really like about it is that mate . I wish it was long lasting. The color is easy to apply. Just only find that doesn’t stay on all day. I always like when colors last all day. If you don’t need it to last all day. Than I can recommend this for you.

November 19, 2018

Creamy and Velvety

This lip product looks, applies and has the staying power of its luxury brand counterparts.
    There are so many colours to choose from, all equally stunning.
    I have it in a deep plum, mauve and fuscia.
    They make great stocking stuffers too, for all your gal pals.

3.2/5

October 17, 2018

Nice colours - good price

The price for this product is great. They do not last all day, they don't feel drying but if you put too much they do look weird on the lips. I would recommend the lip glosses, they also don't last all day but they are really nice and really comfortable.

September 28, 2018

Love it

Love this lipstick.
    The quality is good , definitely worth the price compared to other brands .
    Quite a few nice colors to choose from as well .
    I also like the fact that NYX products are available for purchase at most retail stores.

September 20, 2018

All day wear!

This is my go to lipstick. I love how soft it is when you apply it. It is a longer lasting wear and goes against coffee! The price is great, one of the cheaper brands but lasts longer than others. Totally recommend this!

August 07, 2018

Le meilleur

J’adore ces rouges à lèvres en crème. Ils n’assèchent pas les lèvres et sont très confortable à porter. Je porte souvent des couleurs foncés et j’adore leur opacité et l’effet mat! Je le conseille sans hésitation!!!