NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews
#6 in Lipstick

December 06, 2015

love the colors. love the texture. love the finish. love the application. hate the fact that it drys out my lips. so-so about the price.

November 05, 2015

It used to be much cheaper in Canada a few years back, not too happy about the price increase (it's like $10-$11 at London drugs now). However it's well worth it. Amazing pigment and lasting power, no bleeding and no mess. Love the matte look

October 14, 2015

I have almost all of the shades available in this range! They are fabulous! They are definitely a great little drugstore gem.

These are well worth the price, you can find these for $8.99 in stores (or cheaper if there is a sale).
    These can be a little hard to find which is unfortunate but it is getting easier to get them (especially in the GTA)
    These apply very creamy and smell great (the scent is kind of like a cake batter...yum!). I find the formula is somewhere between a satin or matte look. They tend to apply more like a satin but dry down more to a matte. Once dry they boast great staying power and when they do fade its not a patchy mess! Personally I do not find them drying but I've heard some people do.

They have a great shade range and offer very flattering shades. I find I can wear shades in this range that I wouldn't normally where (like the shade Sydney)

I hope they keep coming out with more shades (like some awesome purples) because these a great! A must have!

July 27, 2015

This lip cream is amazing! They have amazing color options and it goes on so smooths and gives such a nice finish! I have just about ever color

June 11, 2015

This are very nice and long lasting. They can be a bit drying so lip balm is a must. Also exfoliate your lips before wearing these because they will stick to every little piece of dry skin and nobody wants that.

May 28, 2015

I purchased this product in the colour 'Antwerp'.

The colour is a very cute pink and not too flashy.

It has a light subtle smell.

This works great! It dries in very little time and it is so easy to apply. If you have dry lips i recommend moisturizing before because the lip cream can dry out lips.

March 28, 2015

I purchased the colour Addis Ababa, I was very pleased with the colour. Like most matte lip colours it an be a bit drying so I would recommend a good moisturizing chapstick before applying. It lasts over 12 hours but you might need to reapply depending on what you eat.
    It also smells amazing! It's like a soft vanilla smell, that isn't too strong.

March 27, 2015

My new obsession in the realm of lip color, is NYX Xtreme Lip Cream. In a nutshell, it is the best color, its creamy but has a lasting power of a long wearing lipstick. It glides on like a lip gloss, but the color is so pigmented, just like a lipstick. My current color addiction is "Buttery Nude" and at this price point, you cant go wrong! I want them all!

February 23, 2015

I have quite a few of these for a few reasons: they are cheap, the colours are great, and they are super easy to apply/keep on hand.

There are a few downfalls - the staying power isn't fantastic, and I can find them drying. However, that said, they're an easy way to add a pop of colour. I'd just be careful about the colours used. I find the lighter/neutral colours work a lot better and require significantly less maintenance than the bolds.

February 22, 2015

My HOLY GRAIL lip product for a night out/long wear! With a lip liner and one coat of this you'll be set to eat drink and party without your lip color budging! It is a mousse light creamy texture that dries on your lips and will last through anything. There is such a wide array of beautiful colors to choose from. The nudes (Athens, Zurich, Abu Dhabi, London, Stolkholm) are my favorites but the mauve color (Cannes) and the deep red (Copenhagen) are just absolutley stunning.... This is alll I could ever ask for in a lip product and I recommend it to anyone!