NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews
#4 in Lipstick

May 18, 2019

wore this for my prenup photoshoot

excellent value for money. stays all day, nice color selection. i wore the color milan to my prenup photoshoot. very humid weather but the color stayed put all day.

May 15, 2019

Nice

I have the shade “Los Angeles”, which I believe is a newer shade in the line. It’s a nice nude shade. Love the texture of the lip cream on my lips and does not feel drying. Although it is a lip cream, it does look matte. I feel like it doesn’t last all day but the size of the tube is very compact, I can bring it with me and touch up. It’s also a very affordable price, but you are getting less product in this.

May 07, 2019

Love them all!

I seriously love Nyx and I especially love their soft matte lip cremes! My favorite liquid lipstick next to Anastasia Beverly Hills and Ofra...but for a fraction of the price! The colors are so pigmented and beautiful. The formula itself dries matte but doesn't dry out your lips too much. It lasts a good 4 hours before you have to reapply and even then it is just the inside of your lips, which that is going to happen no matter what. I have most of the soft matte lip cremes and I definitely want to have them all!

May 03, 2019

So soft!

These are so amazing! They come in about a zillion colours and are beautiful and vibrant! They are also so soft I forget I have them on most of the time until someone compliments my lip colour!

April 30, 2019

Good product

I used this during the evening for date night. I’m not a fan of matte lip cream and I prefer to have a glossy feel. But this lip cream is light. It goes on smooth and dries fast after application. I like the Madrid colour, not something I would use daily. Only date nights or special events. I love the bottle. Perfect size for travelling. Long lasting. I would recommend.

April 20, 2019

NYX soft matte lip cream

I just purchased this product from the NYX store and although the colour I chose was a little light for my liking the lip cream is absolutely wonderful! The price is right, I also purchased a lipliner so you can get the matching lip liners. It’s extremely smooth and the applicator is nice. It’s almost moisturizing in a weird way! It’s not drying at all and feels nice on the lips. Honestly I highly recommend this product. There is a decent selection of colours to meet everyone’s likes! I wish I went with a darker colour and although I love nude it was almost the same colour as my skin lol still nice but definitely thinking of purchasing more of these and collecting them! Beautiful matte lip cream! It’s definitely a cream!

April 06, 2019

mixes well

This product comes in every color you can ever think of! However it's not matte. I found it to be more glossy. So if your looking for a super matte lippie this is not the one for you. This lip cream however is really good for mixing different colors and it does stay for a long time.

April 01, 2019

Amazing colours

I have been a fan of NYX for a long time and when i came across this lip cream I was so happy. The color range is great so it works for everyone. Love the color Rome!

March 29, 2019

Favourite Matte Lip Cream

After a recommendation from a friend I now own several shades of this lip cream. The coverage is great, long lasting, and it comes in a variety of beautiful colours for any occasion - I even wore the San Paulo shade on my wedding day. Make sure your lips are well moisturized and free of any dry skin before applying otherwise those imperfections will show.

March 25, 2019

Beautiful!

I have bought so many colors of this lip color. It stays on and hardly transfers. I will most likely end up with the whole collection because I love them!