NYX Glitter Goals Liquid Lipstick Reviews
#73 in Lipstick

July 19, 2019

I love glitter!

I have two shades of this product and one of the origional Ciate Glitter Flip liquid lips. I think I like the Nyx better!

The Nyx product lasts longer and costs less. The colours are pigmented and go on smoothly, you don't feel the glitter. I have Cherry Quartz, a bright red and Bloodstone, a dark maroon/berry shade. Both only need one coat to get full coverage. The glitter is not too in your face, but it's noticeable. Perfect for the holidays, summer or really, anytime.

May 28, 2019

A bold choice of lipwear

I tried NYX Glitter Goals Liquid Lipstick in Reflector. It glides on smoothly and evenly on my lips. It has a subtle fragrance. The colour definitely stands out, especially against my skin, as I am so fair. I think this lipstick would be best suited for special occasions, as opposed to everyday use because the colour is so bold. The colour still remains on my lips, even after wiping it off with micellar water. If you want to make a statement without saying a word, this product is made for you.

May 15, 2019

Nice glitter lipstick

I have the shade “Cherry Quartz”, which seems to be the most wearable colour out of the line. When first applied, I don’t see any glitter, but I did see an iridescent shine. Once it dried, I rubbed my lips together, and pink sparkles have emerged. I thinks it’s very beautiful and feels pretty comfortable on the lips. I’d only wear something like this on New Years though.