NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand Reviews
#6 in Concealer

December 11, 2018

Great Value

I recently started using this concealer and I am a huge fan. I had purchased two other brands that didn't seem to blend in nearly as well as this NYX concealer wand. I really appreciate the price point of this concealer, and find it lasts and covers as well or better than its more expensive counterparts. I really only use it for under-eye circles, and the wand makes it easy to apply.

June 08, 2018

Great under eye concealer

I love the color of this, I am very fair and I use the fair shade under my eyes, it has the perfect slightly peach undertone to cancel out dark circles and it never settles in my lines. The price point of this is the best the quality of it is so good and for only $5 it’s a steal.

April 30, 2018
    South Carolina, United States

for $4, this product is amazing

I like this concealer a lot! This is ome of my favorites, but not the best that I’ve ever tried! 😋 This concealer has 24 shades, that is amazing! Because even if you are really pale, even if you are really dark skin toned person - you can find the color. Another thing - this concealer gives the best coverage.

March 28, 2018

Nyx HD Concealer

Pros:
    - Brightening effect
    - Does not crease/dry up
    - relatively cheap
    - Wand does pick up product effectively

Con:
    - Medium coverage, needs several layers to cover under-eye circles.

March 22, 2018

Affordable and great coverage!

This concealer is great!! It’s super affordable and it provides excellent coverage. It does not crease throughout the day. It applies great cover foundation! My go to!

March 19, 2018

Fav concealer!

Better than any drugstore concealer I tried. Good coverage. Causes a little dryness if you have dry skin. Use hydrating primer to solve the problem. Use with NYX hydrating primer. Best alternate for NARS concealer.

March 06, 2018

lightest shade too orange!

I purchased this concealer when I ran out of my usual one because it was slightly cheaper and i’d heard good things about it however I barely got to use it because it was so orange?! I purchased the LIGHTEST shade (porcelain) and that was somehow too dark for me. disappointed I didn’t get any use out of it.

February 09, 2018

I LOVE this product!!

I honestly love this product I use it every single day! It works great, It covers my blemishes and dark spots and makes my skin looks flawless! If you haven't tried this product yet I highly recommend it.

January 28, 2018

Definitely my new go to concealer

I recently purchased this product for the first and after first use knew it would a permanent buy for me! This product goes on nice, and covers well and still making my eyes pop!

January 23, 2018
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Great coverage

This product is amazing and it compares to very high quality concealers, I find the package size small so you have to repurchase often however it is worth every penny.