4.1/5
NYX Lip Lingerie Reviews
#3 in Lipstick

A weightless liquid lipstick with a plush matte finish. Available in a range of color-kissed nudes—from cinnamon pink and chocolate brown, to warm mahogany red and classic nude beige.

Un nouveau rouge à lèvres liquide, léger avec un fini mat parfait. Disponible dans une large gamme de couleurs neutres, de la couleur cannelle au rose et brun chocolat, rouge chaud acajou ou beige classique.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

August 10, 2018

Love Lip Lingerie

Love the variety of shades in NYX lip lingerie collection. Perfect for those who love nudes and browns. I love how they feel on the lips not too drying stay for a long time.

August 08, 2018
    Rhône, France

Confortable et agréable !

Contrairement à d’autre liquid lipstick ceux ci sont très agréable, l’applicateur s’adapte très bien aux lèvres. Sa durée est impressionnante !

August 08, 2018

They have beautiful colour

The lip lingeries have a wide colour selection . I love many of their shades and are great for everyday use. The only drawback I feel is that they won’t last you for very long. Just couple of hours

July 20, 2018

cool colors

Love the color selection. Very moisturizing and goes on smooth. I love how the colors last all day. I bought three and definitely will buy more colors. I love that NYX is a cruelty free brand too.

July 06, 2018

This liquid matte lip lingerie is such good quality for a drug store makeup purchase. I have three different shades and I really like every single one of them. Unfortunately, my shoppers doesn't provide testers for all of the shades and I find a lot look the same in their tubes. But the product applies nicely, and stays on my lips almost all day

June 22, 2018
    Gard, France

On me demande souvent quelle marque j'utilise pour mes lèvres (on s'attends à de grands noms etc), mais quelle surprise quand je cite Nyx et les prix.
    Une véritable collection chez moi.

June 04, 2018

NYX LOVER

I would buy this product! I got this as a birthday present and used it. Instantly, this lip product is like no other and I love nyx products. There always worth the buy! You can't go wrong with nyx.

2.0/5

May 29, 2018
    Savoy, France

Je rachèterai pas

Les NYX lingerie on une très belle couvrance et de belle couleurs mais le problème dans les utiliser sais qu'ils sont très collants et j'ai les lèvres extrêmement sèche et avec sais encore pire on voit les plis de mes sécheresse , pourtant je l'es adore ils tiennent toute la journée même quand on mange , mais très collants et sec ..

May 23, 2018

The perfect brown nude

I can only speak for the darker shades because that's all I ever wear. Saying that my go-to shade is Teddy, which is a dark nude-ish brown. I have repurchased it over 20 times... that's how much I love this liquid lipstick. I make sure that I have one in my purse, one at home, one in my car, and one in my jacket pocket lol. It is super creamy, long lasting and feels amazing on the lips. I would suggest applying lip balm prior to applying any liquid lipstick because it feels very comfortable, almost as if you have nothing on your lips. If you have melanin-rich skin and are looking for a good nude lip, I will 110% recommend this and I promise you won't be disappointed.

May 23, 2018

My go to liquid lip

I own each shade of the lip lingerie. Perfect sexy nude colours to match any day, I always start with a balm underneath so that it doesn't dry my lips out but I love these for my every day, I keep one in my purse for just in case i forget to put one on before I leave the house.