4.1/5
NYX Lip Lingerie Reviews
#3 in Lipstick

A weightless liquid lipstick with a plush matte finish. Available in a range of color-kissed nudes—from cinnamon pink and chocolate brown, to warm mahogany red and classic nude beige.

Un nouveau rouge à lèvres liquide, léger avec un fini mat parfait. Disponible dans une large gamme de couleurs neutres, de la couleur cannelle au rose et brun chocolat, rouge chaud acajou ou beige classique.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

May 17, 2018

Love the shades!

My friend gifted me my first NYX Lip Lingerie for my birthday, the “Exotica” and “Ruffle Trim” shades. They come out as a nudish/pink hue matte. They also give my lips a fuller look and they’re not sticky at all!

May 16, 2018

Long Lasting and Transfer proof

Although it does not claim to be transfer proof, I have noticed that when I use it, it does not go on my food or drinks and lasts a really long time. It drys down fast and matte. It does not feel drying and it sits on the lips comfortably. I will be purchasing more colours, this was my first one and I love it.

May 15, 2018

En amouuur !!

Les rouges à lèvres liquide Lingerie sont les plus merveilleux produits à lèvres que j'ai trouvé jusqu'à maintenant. Ce sont tous des teintes nudes mattes et ils tiennent toute la journée. Je suis tellement en amour que si je dois vivre seulement avec 1 seul rouge à lèvres c'est certain que c'est l'un de ceux-là surtout dans la teinte Dentelle décorative.

May 02, 2018

Good on a budget

I bought this product in 'Push-up' and 'Embellishment' and I like them both! It's not my favourite lipstick, but it's really good quality for the price and it mostly stays on.

May 01, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great value!

This is a great liquid lipstick. Stays on pretty well and they have a wide selection of colours. You only have to reapply in the corners of your mouth if you've had food or tea. For the price this product is great!

April 26, 2018

Lots of colours

It’s an amazing line of affordable liquid lipsticks. This line comes in a wide range of colours and especially for those people who love nude colours.

April 25, 2018

A Soft Matte Lipstick!

The NYX Lip Lingerie has honestly become one of my favourite Matte lipsticks to hit the market.

At first I was a bit skeptical That a product could last me all day, through food, drinks, etc and still leave my lips looking luscious and nice!

And Let me tell you, this product sure has delivered, I've gone out to dinner on a date, and of course I want to always look my best and turns out I can and did while using the NYX lingerie lipsticks. They lasted all night and didnt smudge one bit!

The two shades I'm obsessed with are; Lipli 10 and Lipli 06!

April 24, 2018

Great formula

This lippie is bomb!!! It comes in a lot of nude like shades, the formula is really good. It dries fast and is a very long wearing product. Can definitely wear a gloss over this lippie

1.8/5

April 21, 2018

Disapointing

so I have three of theses and I'm a little disappointed I am about this product. They are very sticky, I've tried to make these work but every time they dry they are very sticky feeling.

April 19, 2018
    South Carolina, United States

Oh my goodness.

This product is adorable and it will last you all day (even when you eat!). It has a smooth application and one layer is enough! One of my favorite Matte lipsticks are by nyx. They have a wide range of shades and colors for this lipstick. The applicator tip is so easy to use, i really like it.