4.1/5
NYX Lip Lingerie Reviews
#3 in Lipstick

A weightless liquid lipstick with a plush matte finish. Available in a range of color-kissed nudes—from cinnamon pink and chocolate brown, to warm mahogany red and classic nude beige.

Un nouveau rouge à lèvres liquide, léger avec un fini mat parfait. Disponible dans une large gamme de couleurs neutres, de la couleur cannelle au rose et brun chocolat, rouge chaud acajou ou beige classique.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

June 20, 2016

I am totally in love with this brand lately and this line is one of the best they have, such pretty shades, so unexpensive and easy to blend, I recommend this products highly. All the shades look nice and I can;t wait to have them all

June 10, 2016

Love this matte liquid lipstick!! It has everything I look for in a liquid lipstick, dries down to a true matte, doesn't transfer, and the pigmentation is amazing. I ordered them online and I was hesitant since I never order makeup online but it was a great buy. I love all the shades I got with the exception of one, honeymoon, because it's a bit too grey for me.

May 03, 2016

I bought this in Bedtime Flirt and Push-up. This is the first liquid lipstick I've used and it's nice and easy to apply to get an even tone. Beautiful colours. The only thing is, because it's matte, it dries my lips but I've started using a lubricating base. Love Nyx!

May 03, 2016

I love Nyx products. Good quality and very inexpensive. This is the first Matte liquid lipstick I've tried, and it certainly feels differnt on your lips. not as moist as I'm used to. I applied the butter gloss over top. I defiently like this product, not a fan of the color I chose, but I will be purchasing a nother. very long lasting. I like

March 15, 2016

I absolutely love this liquid lipstick! I have two colors, embellishment and corset. I like the application of embellishment better, I do find that it dries better than corset. But, corset seems to last longer. Either way, this will be a repurchase!

March 08, 2016

The NYX Lip Lingerie is AMAZING!!!!! It does NOT leave a sticky residue and stays on 12+ hours. It applies effortlessly over my lips and stays put when needed. I have eaten food, drank fluids, and made out and the color didn't budge!

February 29, 2016

I love the shade range, but that is about it. These lipsticks are very hard to apply and quite patchy. The product moves around while you are applying it. They do not last long and transfer quite easy.

February 25, 2016

Overall, I really enjoy the price and the colours of the NYX Lip Lingerie line. One criticism I have is that they are extremely drying and settle into the fine lines of your lips. Application can also be opaque and I am not a fan of the minimal amount of product that comes out on the wand, but I do enjoy the shape of the applicator. This product is good for short-time wear (1-3 hours), but you will have to take it fully off and reapply with chapstick under if you want to feel comfortable in it for a long period of time.

February 17, 2016

this are amazing you should go out and buy all of them i got four of them so far and now gonna get them all they last all day long. i bought 2 on ulta and the other 2 on nyx website

February 07, 2016

I like this product because it applies nicely and there at many beautiful colours to choose from. I did find that it dryed my lips out a bit after using it.