4.1/5
NYX Lip Lingerie Reviews
#4 in Lipstick

A weightless liquid lipstick with a plush matte finish. Available in a range of color-kissed nudes—from cinnamon pink and chocolate brown, to warm mahogany red and classic nude beige.

Un nouveau rouge à lèvres liquide, léger avec un fini mat parfait. Disponible dans une large gamme de couleurs neutres, de la couleur cannelle au rose et brun chocolat, rouge chaud acajou ou beige classique.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

May 28, 2019

Great for everyday use

I tried NYX Lip Lingerie in French Maid. The application is nice and smooth. It dries quite quickly. After wearing it for a while, eating or drinking, the colour seems to flake off. The appearance of my lips looks a bit uneven. The colour is nice against my skin. This collection of lipsticks is suitable for everyday wear, as they are subtle.

2.8/5

May 21, 2019

It's Alright

I tried out this product and its okay. It dries your lips so you NEED a lip bomb or something under it! Thats the one reason i don't reach for it a lot is because i get dry lips and this doesn't help! its not hydrating at all but they have a nice shade range and it does last quite long. For drug store it is a good lipstick. Nyx has some AMAZING products but this just wasn't one of those products for myself personally.

May 17, 2019

Une super marque de maquillage !

J’adore cette marque : que ce soit leurs fards à paupières, leurs highlighter, leurs bases... mais surtout leurs ROUGES À LÈVRES !! J’ai testé plusieurs de leurs gammes mais celle-ci reste une de mes préférées :)

May 15, 2019

Nice

I have the shade “Exotic”. This shade is a warm mahogany red and it looks like a pretty classy colour that you can wear for literally any occasion.. day or night. This wears nice on the lips and isn’t patchy at all with 1 coat. I also felt like it was long lasting.

May 14, 2019

Great matte lipstick

I bought this on a whim a couple of months ago while browsing the drugstore. I had never tried any NYX lip products, but I'm always buying new products to try so I figured I'd give it a shot. I fell in love with it the first time I used it! It dries to a perfect matte, and doesn't smudge at all.

It stayed in place all day and looked just as good when I got home later on. My only wish is that there were more red & pink shades in the lineup. Highly recommend it!

May 13, 2019

Love this!

I love these liquid lipsticks from NYX. I also have other high end brand lipsticks, and this definitely is up there with them, and at a such cheaper price. I have all of the colours!

May 10, 2019

Vanilla scent

Lip Lingerie GLoss shade Clear Lip Shimmer. I am in love!!!! The staying power of this gloss lasted all night! I did not have to reapply and it does not feel sticky. It has a light vanilla scent to it. If you wear another lippie underneath It completely transforms the look of many lip products for a more dramatic or glam look.

April 30, 2019

Good product

I used this product during the day. Lasts a few hours until I need to re apply. It goes on smooth. It feels soft on my lips. It’s light. Glossy but not too glossy. It doesn’t feel sticky like some lip glosses. I like the scent. I got the honeymoon colour. It’s a natural colour. Good pigmentation. No sensitivity issues with this lip gloss. Would recommend.

1.7/5

April 30, 2019

Too drying

I like NYX but didn't like this product very drying, didn't like the texture of this lip product, made lips look with lines. Didn't go on well, peeled.

April 20, 2019

NYX lip lingerie

I ended up getting this lip lingerie directly from the NYX store in Vancouver, Bc. The price was excellent. The lip product worked fantastic and wasn’t drying at all! I felt like although the applicator was larger than expected it applied well and the lip lingerie almost moisturized my lips! I love the colour I chose too, cashmere silk and I will definitely be purchasing more colours of this lip lingerie, there is a good decent selection of colours to choose from for all skin colours. I highly recommend this product.