4.1/5
NYX Lip Lingerie Reviews
#3 in Lipstick

A weightless liquid lipstick with a plush matte finish. Available in a range of color-kissed nudes—from cinnamon pink and chocolate brown, to warm mahogany red and classic nude beige.

Un nouveau rouge à lèvres liquide, léger avec un fini mat parfait. Disponible dans une large gamme de couleurs neutres, de la couleur cannelle au rose et brun chocolat, rouge chaud acajou ou beige classique.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

June 17, 2020

Stays on well

Fairly decent drug store brand. Price is way cheaper than going to a makeup store and the lipstick has finally good staying power. It doesn’t bleed much either, but I simple lip primer will save that issue

June 11, 2020

My favorite nude matte lipstick!

I currently have the #06 called Push-up and it’s the perfect tint for a nude lipstick. It last very long but if my lips are not hydrated enough it can make them look dry but i guess that’s with every matte lipstick. It is super unexpensive.

May 29, 2020

MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE MATTE LIPSTICK

I've tried a lot of matte lipsticks but this is the best matte lipstick I've tried hands down. The shade I'm obsessed with is Push-Up! It's not too pink and not too brown, its just perfect! I've gone through so many bottles of this lipstick. A little bit goes a long way and it lasts all day.

May 22, 2020

Love these cheap liquid lipsticks!

I love NYX. They're my fav drugstore brand, so I assumed these liquid lipsticks would be awesome, and they were! Not only are they so cheap, but they last all day and the colours are so nice! They are comparable to many high end Sephora brands I use!

April 20, 2020

Stunning Liquid Lip!

I love these! They are amazing quantity for the price and they have amazing shades that are extremely flattering. They are however extremely drying which can be expected from most liquid lips. Definitely need to rehydrate your lips after a night with these.

April 20, 2020

Super produit

J'ai fait la découverte récemment de ce produit. Je l'adore énormément ! Les couleurs sont superbe belle. Il a une belle tenu et ne me laisse pas les lèvres sec après chaque utilisation. J'en ai toujours un à porte de moi dans ma sacoche :)

April 01, 2020

Great on my lips

I have used this one particular shade for the longest time. I love the feel and the way it stays on mt lips. my one concern is that I wish they had more variety of shades in these.I usually mix tones . Great for everyday wear and neutral looking lips.

1.0/5

February 26, 2020

Worse Lipstick Ever!

This is quite possibly the worst lipstick ive tried. looks super patchy, doesn't sit well on the lips and sinks into lines badly. it is very hard to work with, i like the shades but cant stand the formula

February 23, 2020

great colours and textures!

“Euro trash” is definitely one of my favourite shades! This is such a pretty pink and it looks amazing and smells heavenly! It’s so creamy and thick yet it’s not heavy on your lips.

January 30, 2020

Decent

I have bought three colors of these however, I would say there are better matte liquid lipsticks out there. It is quite drying but lightweight. After a few hours it does need to be re applied due to crustyness. It’s nice for about two hours or so though. :)