4.1/5
NYX Liquid Black Eyeliner Reviews
#129 in Eye Liner

December 12, 2019

Sleek and beautiful

I always use this for my liquid eyeliner
    I find it looks dark and sleek. The tip ia great to use and it just glides on. I love NYX products! You can never go wrong and its affordable!

November 27, 2019

Great Liquid Eyeliner

I wanted to try something new and was looking for an easy use liquid eyeliner so I went to the NYX store at the mall and decided to pick one up from there. Initially this product is easy to use although I find the extremely fine tip tricky to master the look I usually go for it still is a great product offering a beautiful deep black pigment with no voiding. The price point is completely affordable at only $10!

November 25, 2019

Love this product.

Love this product. I use it everyday, last me all day plus more. It goes on so smoothly and is easy to apply. The price of this product is amazing, nothing can beat it.

October 08, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Love this eyeliner!!

The best liquid eyeliner I’ve tried! No smudges and easy to apply. Lasts ages! The only negative I have is that it doesn’t come off easily but that’s why I like it as it lasts well all day

September 25, 2019

Parfait produit!

Super pigmenter, tu n’es pas obliger de passer 3 fois pour une belle ligne noire et opaque. Pour le prix c’est fou! J’ai essayer des eye-liner à 135$ et celui ci reste mon préféré

July 24, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

GODSEND

This baby will give you the thickest black liner you’ve ever seen, it’s been my favourite for years. The brush is decent and the wear is AMAZING. You can wear this stuff all day and night with one or two touch ups, never a smudge. Would recommend

February 18, 2019

Amazing

The nyx eyeliner is amazing it goes on very smooth and has great pigment. I have never had it smudge or rub off throughout the day. It doesn't dry out to fast and I got alot of use out of it.

1.5/5

January 23, 2019

Don’t buy

It’s hard to put on, smudges , and doesn’t look very nice. I’d rather splurge and get a more expensive brand. I’ve tried a few NYx liquid eye liners and they were all terrible.

January 18, 2019

Whoa!!!!!!

I love love love this eyeliner. 1) it does not budge once dry!!!!! Easy to use brush. Super pigmented. Excellent value. I love how it stays put. The ultimate cat eye tool. Very fine to thick lines with the brush.

January 08, 2019

My go-to liner!

I constantly get compliments on my eyeliner whenever I wear this. Many people are shocked when I tell them that it's a drugstore product and not something expensive and high end from Sephora! Many think it's the Kat Von D Tattoo liner. I love the applicator and formula. Lasts all day and the pigment is great and not streaky at all. I wear liquid eyeliner pretty much every day and have tried so many but this one by NYX has me coming back again and again. Would definitely recommend!!