NYX Matte Finish Makeup Setting Spray Reviews

For that fresh make up look that lasts NYX Makeup Setting Sprays are lightweight and comfortable while working hard to make sure your makeup stays put.

Pour que votre maquillage tienne tout au long de la journée, utilisez les sprays de finition légers et confortables.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

October 01, 2019

Best finishing spray ever!!

I have extremely oily skin and this stuff is a game changer!! I apply before I put on my mascara and even living in a place with high humidity it keeps my makeup in place all day, no messy makeup streaks or fade from all day wear. It also doesnt leave my face feeling oily!

September 12, 2019

I adore this setting spray.

I’ve been using this setting spray for almost a year and I love it ! Perfect finish to my make up looks ! I first revived it as a gift then I got totally hooked on it and haven’t looked back since it’s one of my top 5 setting sprays !

August 27, 2019

ALL THE STARS!!!

Ok I really love this setting spray. It's affordable and it compares to high end brands I have tried before. I was actually very pleased with the results and I think I will stick to this brand and save some money. This setting spray really makes your makeup last the whole day and can also be used for retouches. I totally recommend it.

August 14, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great setting spray without costing a fortune ! :)

Just as great as the higher end setting sprays.It keeps my makeup in place and looking great all day, it doesn’t have a scent to it which I like and it is very light weight!

July 24, 2019

Perfect for combination skin

After using baking powder and leaving my face looking ashy, this product helps tone it down by neutralizing it to normal while still having my face set

July 23, 2019

I do not leave my house without this!

My friend introduced me to this product while I was visiting Houston. And THANK GOODNESS! In all that heat my makeup managed to stay thanks to this amazing product!

July 19, 2019

My favourite setting spray

I love this setting spray. It works to make makeup last all day, helps keep my skin matte (which is a challenge, I'm quite oily) and makes my makeup look less powdery.

It has a good sprayer on it. I find that a lot of drugstore sprays can be too much, or have big drops, but this sprayer gives a fine mist, exactly what you want.

I always have a backup because I hate using any other setting spray if I run out.

3.2/5

May 14, 2019

Make up doesn’t stay put!

I wanted a more affordable setting spray so I tried out NYX. It did absolutely nothing for my face - I might as well have sprayed water on my face. I’ll be going back to the urban decay one.

April 05, 2019

Good value for the price

Good value for the price but I don't feel it is a matte product. Leaves a bit of shine but I still liked it. Great product but maybe not if your looking for a real matte look.

March 31, 2019

Set it and forget it? Well kind of

I can honestly say this product does what it says, however it’s not a product that you need to use too much. What I mean is you only need a pump or two if you use more it leaves this weird feeling all over your face. Kind of feels icky. So remember less is more with this one.