NYX Matte Finish Makeup Setting Spray Reviews

For that fresh make up look that lasts NYX Makeup Setting Sprays are lightweight and comfortable while working hard to make sure your makeup stays put.

Pour que votre maquillage tienne tout au long de la journée, utilisez les sprays de finition légers et confortables.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 14, 2019

fair price, feels great, and does what it says

I love this setting spray, and its great that it is matte finish. I have used mac primer and setting spray but seemed like I was paying too much. This is cheaper, and does just as great. I don't like the smell, doesn't have a refreshing scent to it.

March 01, 2019

Meilleur fixatif

J’ai été très surprise par ce spray fixatif. Il coûte seulement 10$ ce qui est très abordable! Il aide vraiment à mattifier mon teint et fait tenir mon maquillage toute la journée!

February 20, 2019
    New Hampshire, United States

Great setting spray.

Really good quality for the price. My every day go to for setting spray. It lasts all day and well into the night. It drys pretty quickly and doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky or greasy. No odor. Leaves my skin soft and really leaves it with a finished matte look.

3.2/5

February 17, 2019

It's ok

Maybe my expectations were too high because of all the great reviews, but I wasn't overly impressed with this setting spray. It's ok. But it isn't any better than the setting power by L'Oréal I was already using. For me it keeps my makeup put for about 4 to 5 hours.

December 18, 2018

For the price point this spray is very good ! It was not sticky and went on well, my makeup was not shiny and I liked that my makeup was on all day . The formula is very light on the skin and really helps lock in my makeup . I would definitely buy this again.

November 16, 2018
    Wisconsin, United States

My favorite inexpensive setting spray!

I bought my NYX Makeup Setting Spray - Matte Finish Fini Mat from Walmart for around $6. I bought my bottle (2.03 fl oz) almost 6 months ago and it's still not out. This is my favorite (inexpensive) setting spray. It keeps your makeup in place all day and dries quickly. The bottle doesn't say if this product offers any sun protection or not.

November 04, 2018

The best setting spray at a great price

I have tried several setting sprays before but none of them lasted a few hours let alone one full day. Just started using the Nyx matte setting spray and i am impressed. Lasted about 7-8 hours and gave a matte look without making my face oily. Definitely recommend this product.

September 15, 2018

Amazing❤

This helps my skin so much and I enjoy it, I love this and that its makes my makeup look great as well its feels good with it setting the foundation and concealer too

June 29, 2018

the best for oily skin

ideal matt finish. fixes all layers of makeup. makeup looks brighter and fixed on oily skin all day. I advise all owners of oily skin
    I will buy again

2.7/5

May 29, 2018

Just can't cut it

I have been trying desperately to find a setting spray that would keep my makeup in place with my oily skin. I have tried so many and had high hopes for this, but it just couldn't do the job. The spray itself is better than many others and it looks great for a couple of hours but then it just quits.