NYX Matte Setting Spray Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 67 in Setting Spray

May 08, 2017

AMAZING! Anyone with oily skin should absolutely give this a shot. Use it once you have your base makeup done to help set it! Works so well to give a beautiful matte finish. Best thing about it, you can use it throughout the day as well!

April 17, 2017

Love this setting spray! Definitely not matte but other than that it's amazing. It's great at helping set all the powders on my face, it last all day and makes sure my makeup doesn't smudge. For it's price it's an amazing product

April 04, 2017

This is a pretty good setting spray. It helps calm down the powdery look of my makeup after I set my foundation. It does help keep my makeup stay in place pretty well. It's not the best setting spray out there but for the price, it's decent.

March 14, 2017

This product is very affordable but I find that it is always hit or miss with me.
    This product never keeps me matte, in fact, sometimes I find it makes me look more dewy than anything else which is weird.
    The product isn't horrible, my makeup does not smudge, but it does not provide me with a matte finish.

February 28, 2017

Omg i love this $10.99 at the drug store has lasted 11 months. Keeps my makeup in place helps my make stay longer and gives the perfect matte finish. I recommend this to everyone asking about settig sprays. I also find my lipstick will stay longer when i use it. You can't go wrong.

February 28, 2017

100% i would recommend this product to any person who suffers from oily skin and having your makeup get oily throughout the day! My make up not once did i have to blot my face to get rid of oils

February 27, 2017

The NYX Cosmetic Matte Setting Spray is my go to setting spray for both every day and night time looks. It holds your makeup all day while keeping your face semi-matte. I can get pretty oily and shiny throughout the day so every step I can take to try and prevent this helps. Great if you have oily or combination skin but won't dryout you skin either.

It melts the different powders you use on your face as well to make your makeup look more put together. And the price is phenomenal! I believe I pay about $10 for it, which is a fraction of what other brands cost. I have tried many different brands of setting spray, including highend products and this is by far my favourite. I have repurchased this several times and will continue to in the future. I highly recommend it since it is lower cost but still high quality.

February 15, 2017

This is a very good setting spray for a drug store product. I usually use Urban Decay setting spray but wanted to try something with a lower price point. As I love NYX products I decided to try it. So far, I think it's great. However, I have only used it so far in the winter (I live in Eastern Canada) so I haven't seen how it holds up in the hot/humid weather yet. But for daily wear so far I think it's great.

February 15, 2017

This setting spray is great value. I definitely notice the difference, makeup stays put and skin looks dewy but not shiny. A quick spritz before I put on my mascara and I am good to go. NYX has great products for the price.

January 06, 2017

Nyx is a great drugstore brand but ranks higher in my opinion. This matte setting spray lasts for the better part of my day and doesn't leave a cakey look. It's light and the price is right.