NYX Pore Filler Reviews

Ranked #271 out of 384 in Primer

0.5/5

April 30, 2017

I don't like this. It didn't give a pore filler at! I used it over my makeup, I wore it under my makeup, I wore it without makeup. And it wasn't good any way. I found it sat on the skin and when I put foundation on it would build up and peel a bit. And over makeup it would rub off. And it did really nothing without makeup. It felt funny and you need quite a bit. Save your money!

2.3/5

April 17, 2017

I bought this because I heard it works great. Some said it was almost a dupe for the benefit cosmetics pore filler, but with my experience that was not the case. It fills my pores pretty well it seems until i put makeup on top of it then its almost like I didn't even use it. If I'm going to spend $15 I want it to be on something that at least semi works. Just splurge and go for the higher end pore fillers. I do not recommend. Only thing i liked was how nice it feels on the skin.

April 16, 2017

I was looking forward to the effect of this product upon purchase.
    But that didn't last long as I honestly experienced nothing. Maybe it's meant for clear skin. Because my pores were not filled.
    Waste of money

April 07, 2017

I bought this primer hoping that I could find a good drugstore option, and this did not disappoint!
    It makes your skin so smooth and soft, and the perfect canvas to put your make up on. I definitely recommend this one to anyone who has combination skin!

2.0/5

March 01, 2017

I was super excited to try this primer after reading amazing reviews.
    Such a disappointment, it does not fill my pores at all, it barley blurs.
    I will not buy it again but might work for someone looking for a natural no make up look.

2.2/5

February 23, 2017

I heard this was a dupe for the benefit pore professional so I thought I'd give it a shot, but it's not it clings to any dryness you have and doesn't fill quite as good. I won't be buying again.

February 18, 2017

I really like this! My pores are large and I have blackheads on my nose, and this helps conceal them both very well. I like it a lot but it's very expensive unfortunately!

February 01, 2017

have seen this pore filler as a dupe for Benefit's-The POREfessional on-line and was eager to try it out. So I went out and bought it a couple of days ago and tried it right when I got home. To truly see it's magic, I only applied it to one side of my face. I could not believe my eyes! My pores were shrinking/disappearing right away! In shock and complete aww, not believing my eyes, I applied it in patches on the other side. Again, pores just disappeared right away. No waiting time at all. The other nice benefit to this is that it goes on SOO smooth, hydrates and makes your skin feel amazingly soft!

2.7/5

October 21, 2016

My tube of NYX Pore Filler may have had something wrong with it, but I don't have another one to compare it to.

It came out of the tube very dry and "fake halloween skin" like.

Even though it had the same base (silicone) as my foundation, it seemed to just sit on top of my skin and settled into lines around my mouth. I think my foundation almost sort of "pilled" on it.

July 07, 2016

This is a great product. I would compare it to the Smashbox pore filler or even Benefit's Porefessional. It basically does the same thing for a fraction of the price.

What's Your Favorite?